Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a local lad who's been brought up a blue. He's also a fantastic footie player. I want him at Everton for his career if he turns out like he should. England is an unhelpful distraction that's likely to take him away from us.

All I'm arsed about lids, Everton.

i know mate i was just trying to point out that its not englands fault that we cant keep our better players at everton.

and the "unhelpful distraction" part was a bit wierd as playing for Nigeria,scotland,ireland ect.. wouldnt be then?

just dont get the england bashing.

but get the everton 1st bit.

It's okay to say it where I'm from though...

WOOL.

i know mate i was just trying to point out that its not englands fault that we cant keep our better players at everton.

and the "unhelpful distraction" part was a bit wierd as playing for Nigeria,scotland,ireland ect.. wouldnt be then?

just dont get the england bashing.

but get the everton 1st bit.

Playing for Nigeria, Scotland, Wales or Ireland doesn't attract the attention of the tithead English media. Nor their beaut fans, never mind having the bellend players in their ears trying to get them away to a rich club.

WOOL.

Playing for Nigeria, Scotland, Wales or Ireland doesn't attract the attention of the tithead English media. Nor their beaut fans, never mind having the bellend players in their ears trying to get them away to a rich club.

the media would still be all over him mate ie bale

if only everton was rich.

Too early for him although he is quality. Unfortunately niw the media will start w**king themselves silly over him and strat suggesting he should be at a bigger club.

Whats that supposed tomean, and does whatever it means contribute to the debate?

He meant it as he couldn't help but read it as an old man regaling tales of the good old days.

And it contributes humour to the debate... which I suppose is one the worst things you can do :lol:

Lad are you on coke or something? Its like talking to someone who isn't listening then just attempts to talk over you.

You support England more than Everton I reckon, which is sound because you don't have the local connection like some of us.

That post is an absolute disgrace, so I assume you're taking the p***. If you're not, you need counselling.

Hodgson must be really desperate for any sort of positive media coverage.

Great for Barkley but a stupid decision all things considered. He'd be better staying with the under 21s for another year.

That post is an absolute disgrace, so I assume you're taking the p***. If you're not, you need counselling.

Mate I know Owen Coyle hasn't made the best of starts but lay off whatever you're on that's making you angry. It could be the wrong meds, it could be non prescribed drugs but hey I'm not going to judge you.

All I'm saying is that you're putting England before Everton so you're not a blue in my eyes. Barkley is a blue, a local one, so hopefully he gets it too.

Leon was older than 30 so no one is gonna take him off our hands.

Barkley will only get better lid. This isn't good news today.

Pretty sure the scouts of United et al, were aware of Ross for the last five years so the call up today will make little difference. In fact if you wanted to be positive then it will no doubt add to his value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back