Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Unsettling players, leaking rubbish to the press about long term targets, especially ones in England, it just flies in the face of the way Abu Dhabi and Mansour want the club to be run.

Someone's just sent me Andy Gray's quotes from talksport this afternoon. Someone somewhere wants you Evertonians to get used to the notion that Barkley will be sold next summer. And those people aren't connected to City.
Sorry. I missed the 'anymore' in this part of what you said.

We're not United and that's not how we operate.

If we sell him in the summer this club can f right off, what's the point in ever being excited about having a great player if we just sell them before they have even had a chance to show a shread of their potential.

Exactly. Unsettling players, leaking rubbish to the press about long term targets, especially ones in England, it just flies in the face of the way Abu Dhabi and Mansour want the club to be run.

Someone's just sent me Andy Gray's quotes from talksport this afternoon. Someone somewhere wants you Evertonians to get used to the notion that Barkley will be sold next summer. And those people aren't connected to City.
Bit of a leap that isn't it? The papers have been briefed by someone that there will be a bid made in the summer in the 30m range. Andy Gray says he thinks Everton would have to consider selling if a bid of 50m came in. Huge gap between those figures.

We've just spent 28m on Lukaku, why would we sell Barkley for a few million more especially when we managed to get 34m for players that Martinez didn't rate in Fellaini & Jelavic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back