Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Southport don't want you either... lol

Barkley is a disposable asset. I'd flog him for 40 mil, buy Dembele and a.n.other and strengthen the team as a whole. We've not needed Barkley this season and haven't/won't miss him..
asu.gif

Indeed If Osmans chance to make it 2-0 on Sunday had fell to Barkley ,chances are he would have burst the net.Or Osman losing possession on more than a couple of occasions...think we would all be much happier this week.:dance:

Yes, because Ross has never lost the ball in dangerous postitions...

50 million is a lot of money but so is 86 million and 65 (or 75 depending on who you listen to) million and I guarantee you if Spurs and Rs fans could undo the Bale and Suarez sales they'd do so in an instant.

If it is a home grown midfielder they want then Pogba is the answer. He is at the right level for the type of player they want and he could slot into those 2 holding mid positions easy so they can sack off Toure when he whinges about not getting enough sweets when trick-or-treating at the Etihad.

Rooney was always going to be sold...we'd probably have been relegated without that windfall.
If it wasnt Manu Newcastle !...yes Newcastle were stumping up the cash.
Thats the sad mess we were in....not so now.Ross will be here for many many years.

If Rooney stayed, we would have got relegated?? Is that what you are saying??

Southport don't want you either... lol

Barkley is a disposable asset. I'd flog him for 40 mil, buy Dembele and a.n.other and strengthen the team as a whole. We've not needed Barkley this season and haven't/won't miss him..

We haven't missed Barkley? look where we are in the table, had league win all season.

Dembele's nowhere near as good as Barkley.

I'd take Jovetic, Milner, Nastasic, Sinclair and £30,000,000 though.

That was under Gary Cook, look at the past 2 year of transfers at City, out of the blue City agree a deal and the player joins. No messing about.

Exactly. Unsettling players, leaking rubbish to the press about long term targets, especially ones in England, it just flies in the face of the way Abu Dhabi and Mansour want the club to be run.

Someone's just sent me Andy Gray's quotes from talksport this afternoon. Someone somewhere wants you Evertonians to get used to the notion that Barkley will be sold next summer. And those people aren't connected to City.

If it is a home grown midfielder they want then Pogba is the answer. He is at the right level for the type of player they want and he could slot into those 2 holding mid positions easy so they can sack off Toure when he whinges about not getting enough sweets when trick-or-treating at the Etihad.

Pogba's not homegrown, he never spent 3 year at Ushited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back