Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
No what gets me is if sterling has a good world cup or scores a Screamer will he be linked with other clubs coming in for him no yet with have a really good young kid hear yet people are linking him with other club and then you have if he scores a screamer then every club will after him is this what bill kenwright has turned us into this has to stop if bill was to cash in for this player then he is no evertonian fact.

Holy sentence Batman!!!

Bnwf5BWIMAIvVFc.jpg:large

...little Eggs skyped earlier from Dubai saying plenty of players over there at the moment, not sure how recent this one is.

I'd give him the number 10 shirt next season. Traditionally the playmaker, an attacking midfielder who can dictate the flow of attacks just behind the main striker. That's our Ross all over.

was having a discussion today with a rs about Barkley and Sterling and he was convinced that Sterling was twice the player Barkley was. Not having it.

Totally different players, as Sterling is one of those rapid wingers which seem to be in fashion at the moment. In terms of over all I'd say Ross is the better player with much bigger potential.

I'd be excited to see Ross and Sterling starting for England, partnered with, Rooney (If he's fit) Sturridge and possible chamberlain

Think next season maybe tricky for him, I think he will be tired after the World Cup, expect ions will be high and he will get more attention from other teams - he has to and will eventually grow through that - but I think next year is going to be tough for him and maybe not as productive!

Think next season maybe tricky for him, I think he will be tired after the World Cup, expect ions will be high and he will get more attention from other teams - he has to and will eventually grow through that - but I think next year is going to be tough for him and maybe not as productive!

think he'll be behind lallana and rooney in the pecking order tbh

think he'll be behind lallana and rooney in the pecking order tbh

So do I mate, but I think he will get time, not just that, travel, training and hardly any rest I think it will have an impact - seasoned players struggle with tournament football and form the following season - I think it may be a challenge for him as well as second season and all that!

Sterling is a good player but is not potentially world class like Barkley, I think their noses are just put out because we have Barkley and they dont so they are tryna draw comparisons that dont exist, in hope they might.

Status
Not open for further replies.