Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only qualm I have of yesterday was that 3v2 we had where Ross decided to do some next fancy flick and cocked it up 150%.

WTF WAS THAT BOSS.

Other than that decent effort. I would like him to shoot more when we are struggling to create, and have Lukaku/Delboy ready on rebounds from the keepers.

Daily Mail stalking Barkley's girlfriend now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3288640/Ross-Barkley-s-earth-WAG-revealed.html

They're determined to try and turn him into the next Rooney. Expect more of this crap leading up to and during Euro 2016.

The flame-haired nursery nurse and her now-famous other half are said to want to live a normal life together

So they feature her in a story

3313z3a.gif

Seen the blues since joining 1963 seen better than him - even makeshift midfielders wish we had sold him to Spurs TBH!
I said this in the summer and got slated
Not that I defo wanted him gone But for 25mil would have a snapped their hands off

I had people on hear telling me he's our best player and 1st name on the team sheet and wouldn't sell for 30
But these people would have sold Ross for 10mil

He should sit infront of the back four and nothing else
Him and Barry shouldn't play any more games together IMO
I think cleverly will offer a lot more going forward
Which will also help Ross abd create more space

Today I have watched, yaya, de bruyne, Martial, coutinho, sissoko, lellana, sterling all give the ball away and make wrong passes all day over and over again, and bit once was it picked up on.
Great point mate
I listened to talksport as the game was on yesterday
And 1st time he loses the ball Stan colymore and Sam shithouseface had a 5minute discussion about it
It's like coutinho media darling the guy has been here for 3yrs and has been bang average for 2 and a half of them
Had a few good months last year and got in team of the year and nominated for player of the year
Even though a number of players who play in similar positions had better stats
I even think mirralas scored more and got more assists playing probably about 20games less

I've mentioned before about Fabian delpth, watched him play a few games for England at the back end of last season and him giving the ball away constantly and under no pressure
And no one in the media says nothing
It's a scandal how Barkley gets treated at time
And I guarantee if he played for Utd Liverpool or a London club it would be totally different

Great point mate
I listened to talksport as the game was on yesterday
And 1st time he loses the ball Stan colymore and Sam shithouseface had a 5minute discussion about it
It's like coutinho media darling the guy has been here for 3yrs and has been bang average for 2 and a half of them
Had a few good months last year and got in team of the year and nominated for player of the year
Even though a number of players who play in similar positions had better stats
I even think mirralas scored more and got more assists playing probably about 20games less

I've mentioned before about Fabian delpth, watched him play a few games for England at the back end of last season and him giving the ball away constantly and under no pressure
And no one in the media says nothing
It's a scandal how Barkley gets treated at time
And I guarantee if he played for Utd Liverpool or a London club it would be totally different

Delph on his first cap for England could have been off in under 20 minutes. Charging round like he was on speed going late into tackles. Yet Roy picks up on Barkley giving away the ball and cloggers like Delph are first on the teamsheet when fit. I'm glad Martinez lets him play his game

I said this in the summer and got slated
Not that I defo wanted him gone But for 25mil would have a snapped their hands off

I had people on hear telling me he's our best player and 1st name on the team sheet and wouldn't sell for 30
But these people would have sold Ross for 10mil

He should sit infront of the back four and nothing else
Him and Barry shouldn't play any more games together IMO
I think cleverly will offer a lot more going forward
Which will also help Ross abd create more space
Cleverley starting in place of McCarthy would be a really positive move IMO. Never gonna happen though.

Two seconds into the game yesterday and he gave the ball away with that underhit sideways pass of his, and I really groaned. He did play well for the most part, but I'm not convinced that 4-2-3-1 does him any favours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back