Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who ran the ball 60 yards up the pitch at speed so no Sunderland player could get back before sucking three defenders in to give the others space? Ok he botched the pass but you see that loads on those 4 on 2 moments. The defenders never commit so the inclination of a player is to just keep going. The final ball is invariably either too soon or too late.

I'm not going to sing my.arse applauding a premier league player on £40k a week or whatever for running with a ball into open space and then messing up the pass. He cocked up but we got away with it.

Yes I'd happily sell McCarthy for £50m. In fact apart from Rom I'd happily see any of our players sold for that price in a heartbeat.

It's a business and you have to welcome selling anyone whose market price is high and they're probably not going to improve beyond that.

Apart from the obvious I'd put Coleman in that category as well.
You'd like to keep the one player that will probably leave before all of them
If Rom doesn't go this year he will deifinately be gone before the 2017 season

And with the new TV deal we shouldn't be forced to sell anyone unless it's too good to turn down and fits into the managers plans

I think keeping stones was evidence of the new TV deal
Would never have kept him a few yrs back

You'd like to keep the one player that will probably leave before all of them
If Rom doesn't go this year he will deifinately be gone before the 2017 season

And with the new TV deal we shouldn't be forced to sell anyone unless it's too good to turn down and fits into the managers plans

I think keeping stones was evidence of the new TV deal
Would never have kept him a few yrs back

I think Rom is special for us. In the open market he would.be close on £40m but I'd want to keep him as we couldn't afford the wages of strikers in that category.

Of the rest of the serious players I'd sell any of them if their value exceeded:

Stones - £40m
Coleman - £30m
Barkley - £25m
McCarthy - £25m
Del - £20m
Mirallas - £15m

Excellent player and he'll only get better although i do think we need another player in his position to help share the load and provide competition

I think Rom is special for us. In the open market he would.be close on £40m but I'd want to keep him as we couldn't afford the wages of strikers in that category.

Of the rest of the serious players I'd sell any of them if their value exceeded:

Stones - £40m
Coleman - £30m
Barkley - £25m
McCarthy - £25m
Del - £20m
Mirallas - £15m

Coleman worth more than Barkley lol.

Stones - £40m
Coleman - £30m
Barkley - £25m
McCarthy - £25m
Del - £20m
Mirallas - £15m

I can't believe you've got Coleman as worth more than Ross and Ged

Stones - £40m
Coleman - £30m
Barkley - £25m
McCarthy - £25m
Del - £20m
Mirallas - £15m
Barkley for 25 are you serious
Lallana went for that
And sterling went for double

He will got for a lot more when/if he leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back