Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get more than that I'd be delighted.

Blues have form for over rating local lads - eg Jeffers etc.

Think Wenger over rated him as much as what we did but there was a reason that Wenger payed so much....because he was actually worth it at that current time therefore no over rating occurred. Did we over rate Rooney aswell?

Think Wenger over rated him as much as what we did but there was a reason that Wenger payed so much....because he was actually worth it at that current time therefore no over rating occurred. Did we over rate Rooney aswell?

Jeffers wasn't worth it at the time no. Bizarre you think he was.

Rooney was/is special but it was the right decision to sell him.

Seriously mate, you're either on the wind up or you really are without a scoob

Wow someone has a different opinion and doesn't hero worship a player and he's made out to be a troll.

I accept Barkley has talent in abundance but I don't think he'll fulfill his potential. Hence I'd happily see him sold.

I'd love to be wrong on this. I celebrate like the next fan when he scores. Of course I do.

Jeffers wasn't worth it at the time no. Bizarre you think he was.

Rooney was/is special but it was the right decision to sell him.

He was a player in cracking form and Wenger thinks he was worth it and like I said he was at the time of the sale.........but he didn't do well at Arsenal and that is when we didn't rate him but he was certainly not over rated at Everton because his football and goals justified how we rated him.

Wow someone has a different opinion and doesn't hero worship a player and he's made out to be a troll.

I accept Barkley has talent in abundance but I don't think he'll fulfill his potential. Hence I'd happily see him sold.

I'd love to be wrong on this. I celebrate like the next fan when he scores. Of course I do.

o_O

Anyone who would happily see someone of Barkleys talent sold because of the 'potential' myth is deluded, because in reality that's all potential is, a mythical figure people use to quantify something they don't know about, the future being the subject of the deludes fantasy.

All that je needs to move to fulfill his potential is crap

Anyone who would happily see someone of Barkleys talent sold because of the 'potential' myth is deluded, because in reality that's all potential is, a mythical figure people use to quantify something they don't know about, the future being the subject of the deludes fantasy.

All that je needs to move to fulfill his potential is crap

Just to be clear I'm not saying that.

I'm saying I would happily see him.sold for the sorts of figures quoted as I don't think he'll likely achieve that level of performance (to justify such a fee) for us on a regular basis.

Nothing to do with hero worship and I've been critical of Ross in the past, but this season he's been great and to have a pop after yet another very good performance yesterday, is bizarre and smacks of cluelessness or wumming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back