Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Having the sort of season he should have had last year. Quite decent.

Potential world class? Not for me.

He's in the same category as Sterling. Potentially very good - and will hopefully reach that level of Roony (2009-2011 at United when he was brilliant), but never amongst the very top players. Still, the best player we have produced in the last 10 years, by far.

He's in the same category as Sterling. Potentially very good - and will hopefully reach that level of Roony (2009-2011 at United when he was brilliant), but never amongst the very top players. Still, the best player we have produced in the last 10 years, by far.

I have no time for Sterling but in that crazy season the RS had with the Uruguayan rat leading the line Sterling was excellent. He had real quality in his output and often led breakaway for Sturridge and Suarez to finish off. If only for the one season he had achieved something that Barkley hasn't yet.

I'd swap Barkley for Sterling tomorrow.

Tremendous work in this thread lid. Surprised no one has accused you of being my multi yet.

You can do one mega head

Why can't you be my multi?

Do you have kids? A pet? Either way, go give em a great big hug. Some things are more important than the football.

Steady fella. I don't have kids but are you offering me access to yours? Each to their own but I'll leave that to others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back