Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Kone. Honestly, though, if we lose Ross and/or Rom I don't think it shows any flaws in Moshiri's project. To me it shows that Mosh is serious and unsentimental - if you are Everton, you are 100% Everton; if not, bugger off.
Dunno about that, Koeman himself has said his dream is to manage Barça...

If he goes, how much are we selling for?
At a rough guess, enough to replace him with Sigurdsson and have some money left to go towards other transfers.

I don't want Ross to leave. He's only 23 yet some on here talk about him as if his career is over and he's failed somehow. I would rather see us bring in three or four starting quality players to play alongside him (taking some of the creative pressure of off him) but that all depends on the funds available, doesn't it.

It will be interesting to see how the board spin selling Lukaku and Barkley, especially with Stones going last year.

Not that I'm overly bothered. Barkley is easily replaceable and I'm bored of the Lukaku saga.

Time to gut this squad of cowards and rebuild a winning team.

At a rough guess, enough to replace him with Sigurdsson and have some money left to go towards other transfers.

I don't want Ross to leave. He's only 23 yet some on here talk about him as if his career is over and he's failed somehow. I would rather see us bring in three or four starting quality players to play alongside him (taking some of the creative pressure of off him) but that all depends on the funds available, doesn't it.

Quite abit then as Swansea wouldn't let Sigurdsson go for cheap.

Quite abit then as Swansea wouldn't let Sigurdsson go for cheap.
Exactly. He may not be playing at the level we have all hoped he'd reach, but Ross is currently our second highest scorer and has more assists this season than anyone else. Either we replace him with someone who "contributes" more, or we replace several players around him - either option costs significant money.

If we do let him go, it can't be for cheap otherwise we just limit our ability to refresh the squad.

If Spurs do want him they can pay at least £35 million. They paid £30 million for Sissoko on the back of more than one apalling season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back