Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave serious question with no agendas etc, do you think both Lukaku and Barkley can feuture in the same team without the balance being way off in that team due to the way both play (strengths and weaknesses) and IF they can't - i don't think they actually can both be at their best consistantly in the same side, then which would you keep given the choice?
Of course they can. You have the evidence they can be. Lukaku, Barkley and Mirallas marauding forward as a pack a couple of seasons back domestically and in Europe was probably the best sights in football at that time.

What you have now is a manager who wont play in that fashion. He's too conservative. So, qualifying my reply: yes, of course they can. Can they under the present circumstances with this manager? probably not.

Yes it Is but we want to compete with the top teams yet we could be dithering over paying Ross £100k a week and supposedly offered a player we value at £100 million £140k a week which is £10k a week less than adam lallana
I'm going to sound very naive here,but do players individual salaries get published anywhere or is all this talk of £100s of thousands just come from media and fan speculation?

Of course they can. You have the evidence they can be. Lukaku, Barkley and Mirallas marauding forward as a pack a couple of seasons back domestically and in Europe was probably the best sights in football at that time.

What you have now is a manager who wont play in that fashion. He's too conservative. So, qualifying my reply: yes, of course they can. Can they under the present circumstances with this manager? probably not.
I'm out, lads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back