Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koeman has sussed him out and Ross thinks he is better than what he is.

Apart from the last 5 months he has been mainly gash for the last 24 months which suggests Koeman has improved him, but not enough to offer him silly money which maybe Barkley thinks he deserves.

Show a bit of consistency for 12 months and maybe he might be taken seriously. He can't even get into an appalling England side so he has been sussed out on the international front a well.

If he stays then he will need to work hard to earn his place. I don't actually believe he has the heart to do that.

What's wrong with thinking he's better than he actually is?

Fergie used to have a whole squad of players who thought they were better than they were, and won loads.

He gets a move it'll be because he thinks he can cut it at the top. So good luck to him.

What's wrong with thinking he's better than he actually is?

Fergie used to have a whole squad of players who thought they were better than they were, and won loads.

He gets a move it'll be because he thinks he can cut it at the top. So good luck to him.

You actually have to back it up with performances on the pitch. And not just against the likes of Hull, Boro and Burnley at home.

Good luck to him my hairy pipe! Perhaps if had worked harder for a couple of years and not ran around in circles passing to the opposition he might get the deal him and his agent think he is worth.

Why does everyone assume that he is not signing a new contract because he wants to move? We know nothing about the details of his contract. The contract might be crap and he knows he deserves better. The contract might be so crap that we would go ballistic if we saw what was offered. He has never mentioned that he wanted to go somewhere else, but I will tell you what, the way a lot of the fans treat him, they sure give him a reason to want to leave.

Its all a bit sickening about Ross (for me). Local lad, talented and a big Evertonian. I don't get why he's dragging his heals, but of course I'm biased. Something not right. But ultimately, we seem like we want to do our business early this time. And I agree with that. To me, and out of respect, he owes us a quick decision at least.

I would rather he goes to a CL side, means we will get more money, what happens to him there isn't really any concern to us, don't get me wrong I would wish him well and say shame things didn't work out at Everton, but there's not a chance we would miss him, we never do in these situations. The main thing is we get it done quick, either way

You actually have to back it up with performances on the pitch. And not just against the likes of Hull, Boro and Burnley at home.

Good luck to him my hairy pipe! Perhaps if had worked harder for a couple of years and not ran around in circles passing to the opposition he might get the deal him and his agent think he is worth.

Again, that's assuming he's wanting more money which I personally doubt.

Ever thought he might not like Koeman and doesn't believe in him?

You'd love to know why he's not signing. The world and its dog can see the ambition and likelihood of us getting champs league very soon so you'd have to think it's not that.

Either it's down to money or personal life I'd think. With him getting in trouble recently it wouldn't be too far fetched to think he wants to remove himself from his usual comrades.

Again, that's assuming he's wanting more money which I personally doubt.

Ever thought he might not like Koeman and doesn't believe in him?

If he does not want to play for this manager after being pampered by that useless tool who now manages Belgium I can understand that. Now he has to actually put a shift it and move his, what had become heavily over grown arse around the pitch a bit more, so it probably pains him.

It's either he wants a better contract, CL footy elsewhere, knows he is under severe pressure to perform or doesn't like the manager.

For all 4 options I say adios sunshine! :bye:

I wish he had the brains and the balls to go along with his talent to stand up and take us forward as a club but I'm sceptical of whether he has either of them or the desire for that himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back