Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf he better then Jeffers and Rodwell

he is but what he's saying is is he will regress as a player

Jeffers best time as a player - Everton
Rodwells best time as a player - Everton

I honestly will be 100% shocked if he doesn't sign the deal next week and if he does go, then more fool him because the only place he's going to improve and reach the levels he's capable of is with us

Last edited:
Ross is a confidence player, he needs to play all the time. He will not get this when he moves and I think his game will go backwards.....Fox in the Box, Rodders.......
Didn't think it could go any further backwards than it already has if you believe what's being posted in this thread. Anyway, less games is probably not as damaging to his confidence as being booed every week

He is stupid if he leaves in my opinion. Can't see him getting in any of the teams above us except possibly Arsenal who are going backwards. Why leave when we seem to have an exciting future. I think he will end up like Rodwell and Jeffers if he goes.

Didn't think it could go any further backwards than it already has if you believe what's being posted in this thread. Anyway, less games is probably not as damaging to his confidence as being booed every week

He doesn't get boo'd every week. He has his name sung, he has banners held aloft about him.
He can cope with a few groans when he gives the ball away.

What u seen this season would he get in any of the top 6 teams no way

Mate, if he had no interest from clubs above us do you think he'd be stalling on a contract ?

This whole situation obviously exists because he's had offers from clubs above us.

He's not stalling on a deal so he can go west brom is he...

Mate, if he had no interest from clubs above us do you think he'd be stalling on a contract ?

This whole situation obviously exists because he's had offers from clubs above us.
Be foolish to leave won't start for any team above us doesn't even get picked for England that should tell him everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back