Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So like i said originally, he should show the club some respect and make his mind up. He is a good player, but in my opinion he has not fullfilled his potential and that is partly down to the last manager

Still time to fulfil it like, but yeh in principle I agree. The time is now to make the decision,or he is disrespecting the club (and as Koeman said, if that happens, he'll be sold).

I don't understand this.
So while Ross and Rom are the same age'ish, Rom is still improving but, Ross has failed?
I'm pretty sure he hasn't disrespected the club and if he wants, he can see out his contract and leave for free (now that would be disrespecting the club ala Moyes!).
Maybe, RK should pipe down and stop making everything 'Ross' something that should be played out in public?

His decision making regarding his contract is as slow and indecisive as on the pitch

bored013.gif

This is going to be a serious, the grass is always greener move for Ross. He's now getting linked to Chelsea as well as Spurs. Simply he's not going to play every week, at either club. There's a World cup next summer, he's taking a very big risk. I think he'll miss us more than us him. But if he wants to go, so be it.

A mate of mine saw Ross and Ronald Koeman in town last night. Ross handed him a tulip and said something along the lines of:

"Flowers are an easy, eloquent expression of love at a time when words can seem clumsy and inadequate. Playing for you is like making love to the most beautiful woman in the world. I will not give it up for as long as I have life in my bones."

Apparently they then embraced and just silently sobbed in each other's arms.

Encouraging news.
FAKE
Barkley's vocabulary ain't that good ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back