Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has a clue what's going on with Ross, and I guess that's what's frustrating us all and the Manager. I'm not sure that Ross himself knows what's being played out either. My hunch is its a combination of two things....the off-pitch issues with supposed underworld characters and his agent trying to generate some dollar. The more cynical amongst us may even believe that the first issue is being staged by the latter to add weight to the need to leave.
It doesn't add up to me. He's a boyhood Blue, we're at the start of a massive project and he himself has said Koeman's way of working with him has improved him. Why would he really want to leave?
For what its worth I think he'll sign it, but if not I expect to see him plying his trade in Manchester.

Personally I don't think he's going anywhere. I think it's a stand-off aimed at getting him more money, instigated by his agent.

Dangerous game to play on both our parts, just who will buckle first.

Personally I don't think he's going anywhere. I think it's a stand-off aimed at getting him more money, instigated by his agent.

Dangerous game to play on both our parts, just who will buckle first.

I hope we dont buckle if that is the case, we have made him an offer, he either takes that offer or goes IMO that is how it should be, not good enough to hold us to ransom. Agree on the agent, scum bags all of them!

Right. I offer this with no guarantee of correctness. It may or may not be true, and it may or may not mean anything whatsoever even if it is true. But it's from the same fella (a kopite) who has given me info on the stadium stuff previously. He's not normally clued up on transfers, but he is well placed to know this particular snippet.

Anyway...Ross Barkley's girlfriend (who works in the north end of the city - I won't say where) apparently handed in her notice at work on Friday saying that their family was moving.

As I say, this is purely rumour and I am not claiming it to be a fact! Just something I have heard.

Right. I offer this with no guarantee of correctness. It may or may not be true, and it may or may not mean anything whatsoever even if it is true. But it's from the same fella (a kopite) who has given me info on the stadium stuff previously. He's not normally clued up on transfers, but he is well placed to know this particular snippet.

Anyway...Ross Barkley's girlfriend (who works in the north end of the city - I won't say where) apparently handed in her notice at work on Friday saying that their family was moving.

As I say, this is purely rumour and I am not claiming it to be a fact! Just something I have heard.

Wishing her all the best in her new role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back