Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF he wanna play to sign he would have sign just like Coleman, Mirallas, Davies, Baines, Barry, Holgate etc.

Don't waste your time he is a wum although to be fair his stats are correct.
Last 2 seasons premiere league
Ross 13 goals 16 assists
Lallana 11 goals 13 assists

Lallana now on £150k a week England player of the year his best ever 2 seasons Ross has apparently been crap though in them 2 years.

Adam Lallana is seriously bang average to be perfectly honest.

Lallana is an ok attacking mid, Nothing special in the slightest, Ross is that level nothing more

I've said that from the off, He's no better than the lads iv'e highlighted
Yes but we have zero chance of lallana coming to us we already have Ross so even if he is nothing special as you suggest he is still one of our best players.

It's early days but it would appear None of the top 6 trying to sign Davy klassen
Or siggurdson yet a number of them are linked with Ross.

Make of that what you will.

Plus my real issue is lallana has developed an unwarranted reputation as a top player we have just proved Ross at least statistically is better yet he has a reputation as an enigma somewhat a failure.

This myth is perpetuated by people like you constantly putting him down belittling him we don't deserve him is the inconvenient truth largely due to the likes of you who for some reason just want to beat him down.

Yes but we have zero chance of lallana coming to us we already have Ross so even if he is nothing special as you suggest he is still one of our best players.

It's early days but it would appear None of the top 6 trying to sign Davy klassen
Or siggurdson yet a number of them are linked with Ross.

Make of that what you will.

Plus my real issue is lallana has developed an unwarranted reputation as a top player we have just proved Ross at least statistically is better yet he has a reputation as an enigma somewhat a failure.

This myth is perpetuated by people like you constantly putting him down belittling him we don't deserve him is the inconvenient truth largely due to the likes of you who for some reason just want to beat him down.

That means literally nothing. Spurs bought Moussa Sissoko last year and didn't even look twice at Barkley, to be honest there's no actual evidence they even want him now. Does that mean Sissoko is better?

That means literally nothing. Spurs bought Moussa Sissoko last year and didn't even look twice at Barkley, to be honest there's no actual evidence they even want him now. Does that mean Sissoko is better?
But there is evidence Dave Downie doesn't talk crap He said fact 100% Ross already held talks.

how exactly do you know they didn't look
At Barkley last year? Moshiri really would have let stones & Barkley go in the
Same window wouldn't he?

Why people still use goals and assists to judge players from different teams (or to judge them at all frankly) in the modern game is honestly baffling to me.

A striker with 10 goals could have been crucial in the build up to his overall teams goals than a striker with 15.

An attacking midfielder could string five passes together deep and create the opportunity for the winger to send a ball in for the striker - no assist registered, yet effectively made the goal.

It's not as black and white as some of you seem to think.
I bet you loved Pienaar?
The greatest assister of the assister we've had in recent times.

dYryW8ZaSYqnr73nuTDr_Tom.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back