Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got amongst the goals and assists today, so that's ace. He's had to watch all of the lads around him scoring. But that's a great thing. We have a lot of players now who can create and score goals, all on the same wavelength.

I didn't think I'd see a day where Mirallas couldn't get into the team.

Because he's absolutely overrated and if we got big money then why would you keep him? If he was a geordie then everyone would want him gone. I'm not arsed if he's scouse. If he does the same as last season then do you still want to keep him?

I'd bloody love Barkley to reach his so called 'potential' but I know he won't... Football is about opinions. You think he will. I think he won't. I've never been wrong about a player though. I am a lil scout myself ;)

Everyone has opinions pal.

He has got a brain? Simple yes or no would do mate.

He is a good player. good. good as in he will get into Evertons team but he won't take it to huge things. People overrating him is my point. He won't be world class. He won't go for stupid amounts of money.

What do you think he will become? 50M quid player? I think he will become an average 15-20M player. Nothing special. He won't lead us to glory. He won't go to big things and win CL with other teams. He's a local lad and everyone wants him to do well, I get that. But why lie and brainwash yourself into thinking he will do all these?

The slack the lad get because he a scouser is astonishing

He won't even surpass Shelvey in terms of ability

1 good goal mate

Oh Ste you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Ste, Hey Hey Ste.

Am I the only one who thought the most astonishing thing Barkley did today was actually win a tackle?! He's scored goals before so that's just not as exciting. Next up...a header!

All in all though, great performance by Ross today. Pass for Rom's goal was a gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back