Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ross had a decent game and was in the right position for him. But have to say it went a bit wrong when Lallana came on, he seemed to take up Ross's space. Do not think it will work having the two on the pitch at the same time.
Is it just me or is Lallana bang average? Since his Southampton days I've never been impressed by him.

No he hasnt he looks dead on his feet. We've not had 2 games in a week often other than the cup games or international duty and everytime hes looked subdued in the following game

He'll deal with it. His stamina has improved ten fold this season and that has only come because of increased game time.

i dont see how redmond doesn't get a sniff with the england team, theres far less talented players in there than him. we all know if he warmed the bench of city or arsenal every week he'd be in the squad no doubt
Agreed. A good example is Lingard from United. He may well be a good player and he may be getting a few games here and there but there's other players more deserving of a call up.

Agreed. A good example is Lingard from United. He may well be a good player and he may be getting a few games here and there but there's other players more deserving of a call up.

English strikers ahead of Lingard for a friendly call up? Not sure there are too many shouting out there..

I actually think Lingard is going to be brilliant.

...really interested in Barkley's performance after the international break. Alli quite rightly grabbed the headlines and a few of the punters on Talksport this morning (particularly Ray Parlour) said Barkley was the 'one disappointment', but I actually thought he showed a bit more maturity. More specifically, whilst there wasn't much showboating he did a lot of work tracking back and winning defensive headers from corners. Hopefully a sign of further development.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back