Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why can we get bigger away followings for pre season games than some premier league clubs bring to Goodison?

Maybe because there are more of us? People want a nice football holiday, we are not that big a draw for away fans, there are loads of reasons.

People cant really be defined by the football club they support. We have some boss fans no doubt, we also have some utter bulbs that follow us. Same as most clubs.

The current League Champions rocked up at Goodison and didn't even fill the lower tier.

All the same? pfffftttt, absolute rot that.

I'm not really sure that them being league champions has to do with anything. Perhaps people have got better things to be spending their money on than football.

I'm not really sure that them being league champions has to do with anything. Perhaps people have got better things to be spending their money on than football.

Do you think we'd have a spare seat at any away if we were defending champions?

Scousers are loaded compared to Leicester fans? Ok mate x

Because he played well....yet that is still denied in here and all over social media, then the same old crap is made up about how poor he is and not good enough....yet still once again being our nost creative player, again.

Except it isn't. Stop making things up, you are coming across unnervingly paranoid.

Do you think we'd have a spare seat at any away if we were defending champions?

Scousers are loaded compared to Leicester fans? Ok mate x

We have a much much bigger fan base than Leicester. Why are you expecting their fan base to grow after winning something?

People are people regardless of who they support. There are good and bad fans at all clubs.

I thin it was a game of brinkmanship personally, equally with the Lukaku contract. From my understanding the Stones money could only be used for wage increases during the 16/17 season. Letting the contracts go beyond this point was leverage i think for the negotiating team. That leverage has now passed.

I thin it was a game of brinkmanship personally, equally with the Lukaku contract. From my understanding the Stones money could only be used for wage increases during the 16/17 season. Letting the contracts go beyond this point was leverage i think for the negotiating team. That leverage has now passed.

From my understand the STCC window is March to March, so yeah the magic date passed a long time ago.

We have a much much bigger fan base than Leicester. Why are you expecting their fan base to grow after winning something?

People are people regardless of who they support. There are good and bad fans at all clubs.

We have a much bigger fan base than most. And that includes Chelsea and city, give us there style of takeover and we would totally wipe the floor with both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back