Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wont work, day one of the window the first thing we need to do is get rid of Ross because he hasnt signed, he has the option to sign, he dosent sign, we get shut, simple as that. We cant let him hang around waiting to see what we do, unless he is worried we might be better players and he wont get a game next season, which I hope we do, if we are to be ambitious next season leaving Ross behind is step one.
The options seem simple, sign, stay, bank a pay rise, then back yourself to take your chances on the field as they happen. Don't sign and be sold or if nobody comes in hawk yourself around on a bosman...
Unless he's been tapped up and it's a done deal, then all bets are off and we'll see soon enough...either way

Koeman doing the public ultimatum was a mistake, because every day this drags on following his big deadline just makes the whole situation more stressful for all involved

I think he should have spoken to Ross in private and said "take a week or so after the season to have a break and think about what you're going to do, and then have an answer for us so we can start planning for next season"

Making it public has turned it into a big ordeal, which it didn't need to be

I know that will be unpopular with the Koeman fans, but it's how I feel about it. I'm happy with his first season on the whole, but this one was a head scratcher for me

Koeman doing the public ultimatum was a mistake, because every day this drags on following his big deadline just makes the whole situation more stressful for all involved

I think he should have spoken to Ross in private and said "take a week or so after the season to have a break and think about what you're going to do, and then have an answer for us so we can start planning for next season"

I know that will be unpopular with the Koeman fans, but it's how I feel about it. I'm happy with his first season on the whole, but this one was a head scratcher for me

I disagree. But we've been over this.

He didnt give him a public ultimatum.

He was asked a question and answered it, Ross will have been told the same thing, only weeks before Koeman told everybody else.

The only reason we are currently left in limbo is Koeman has stopped telling us whats happening.

Theres no stress, only from the fans, cos they are being kept in the dark, ironically raging at Koeman for making statements.

Ross and Ronny arent stressed, they are both on holiday.

I'm new to GOT, but what's ITK?
I'm new to GOT, but what's ITK?

ITK
In
The
Know
Someone who claims to have definitive knowledge of certain players signing/ being sold etc knowledge which is not in the public domain.
Like someone saying I've been told by a very reliable source that we are signing Sandro and Pickford
The source is usually someone's brothers best mates stepdads first cousin who's drinking buddy takes out the bins at Finch Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back