Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just browsing another forum and there's a lad on there says £100,000 4 year deal signed, announced once he gets back from his holiday.

This was followed up by a lad I think used to post on here as bluefox backing him up and saying Koeman is fuming as he had been working under the assumption that the contract that has been signed had been on the table for months, when in fact it's only very recently been made.

Just browsing another forum and there's a lad on there says £100,000 4 year deal signed, announced once he gets back from his holiday.

This was followed up by a lad I think used to post on here as bluefox backing him up and saying Koeman is fuming as he had been working under the assumption that the contract that has been signed had been on the table for months, when in fact it's only very recently been made.

Bluefox was certainly on here, and was one of the more reliable ITK. He would never post bubbles, just what he had heard from pretty well sourced people in the game. (Not the club iirc).

That is what I've heard as well....the offer has only been on the table for no more than two weeks...all this talk of it being on the table for months was not true

Bluefox was certainly on here, and was one of the more reliable ITK. He would never post bubbles, just what he had heard from pretty well sourced people in the game. (Not the club iirc).

Yeah I wouldn't have posted the other part without having seen fox back it up. Hopefully all will be revealed soon.

That is what I've heard as well....the offer has only been on the table for no more than two weeks...all this talk of it being on the table for months was not true

Maybe it was a revised one?

Either way, if the lads are right, then good.

Still 2 weeks to long. If he wants to stay and he is happy with thr offer he would have signed it.

Bluefox knew his stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back