Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that stuff from TEF is true, then I almost feel a bit sorry for Ross, can't really blame Kooman for Fooming either

What they said? All I heard was the deal had been on the table for a few weeks less than Koeman was told. Find that very hard to believe.
Just that stuff about the contract being recently offered. Seems like the club misled Koeman somewhat and set Ross up as a bit of a scapegoat. Just my 2 cents reading into things.

Just that stuff about the contract being recently offered. Seems like the club misled Koeman somewhat and set Ross up as a bit of a scapegoat. Just my 2 cents reading into things.
Sounds far-fetched to me.

The communication within the club may be poor, but it can't be that atrocious. It would cease to function.

If that stuff from TEF is true, then I almost feel a bit sorry for Ross, can't really blame Kooman for Fooming either

Wow, if that story is true then Ross really has been hung out to dry - as has Koeman. That has got the wretched stench of Kenwright and Elstone all over it.

Makes zero sense that.

RK. "Ross, you signing this contract?"
RB. "What contract boss?"
RK. "That £100k pw one soft lad"
RB "News to me boss"

Like, really?
Who knows, It's all jarg ITK nonsense, but fox always seemed good for it. And Ebep incompetence never ceases to amaze.

Makes zero sense that.

RB "News to me boss"

Like, really?

The truth is more mundane I suspect. Koeman and the club were low balling him and now (if the news of a contract to be signed imminently is true) they offered him what was deemed acceptable.

Im convinced it's bs. TEF is known for its ultra anti board opinions.

It does sound very far fetched I must admit. I mean, if it was true why wouldn't Ross or his agent have cried foul when Koeman kept stating weekly that he hadn't signed (if there wasn't a contract on the table)? Like you say, probably a load of hogwash. Would be dynamite if true though.

Makes zero sense that.

RB "News to me boss"

Like, really?

Well...Ronko never fully blerted out he got a contract offer for a while until the other month.

Wouldn't surprise me if hes been told Ross has a contract offer when in fact they're probably still negotiating. Hence the "deadline" that the club haven't followed.

Backs up @davek and @Tubey assuming that Koeman was saying one thing, the board another.

IMG_0474.webp
IMG_0475.webp

We have no hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back