Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im convinced it's bs. TEF is known for its ultra anti board opinions.

I dont believe it for a second, sounds like that type of rubbish the Blue Union try and spread on Twitter, if there was the slighest amount of truth in it how come several other players have had contracts all sorted this season without issue but with this one player it messed up, no chance this is true.

I dont believe it for a second, sounds like that type of rubbish the Blue Union try and spread on Twitter, if there was the slighest amount of truth in it how come several other players have had contracts all sorted this season without issue but with this one player it messed up, no chance this is true.
Exactly.

I'm pretty sure Bluefox was very anti-BU when he used to post on here though.

image.webp

So we are meant to believe that despite getting untold stick and criticism for signing a contract that didn't exist nobody from Barkleys team was tempted to leak the information before now. File under 'Utter Bilge'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back