Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we are meant to believe that despite getting untold stick and criticism for signing a contract that didn't exist nobody from Barkleys team was tempted to leak the information before now. File under 'Utter Bilge'.

On the flip side they've done exactly what they should've if they're still negotiating and that is...to keep quiet.

Remember the only one talking about the contract was Koeman, no one else.

He could've had his facts wrong. Or even doing what he did in the January transfer window and have digs at the board by putting deadlines on the contract.

The board on the other hand will take as long as they want to.

Last edited:
On the flip side they've done exactly what they should've if they're still negotiating and that is...to keep quiet.

Remember the only one talking about the contract was Koeman, no one else.

He could've had his facts wrong. Or even doing what he did in the January transfer window and have digs at the board by putting deadlines on the contract.

The board on the other hand will take as long as they want to.

If it's elstone and Bill were doomed

Some supposed itk reckons barkleys signed a contract and it's been agreed for a while etc. So other words he's
Of lol

Thats not what they said.

1 person said :

FWIW - I've been told he's agreed to sign a 4 year extension - 100k a week and it will be announced when he's back from Ibiza.

Another said :

The story that will break is the new contract was only offered to Ross days ago and not months ago has some have made out .The kid was done up like a kipper .

1 person said :

FWIW - I've been told he's agreed to sign a 4 year extension - 100k a week and it will be announced when he's back from Ibiza.

Another said :

The story that will break is the new contract was only offered to Ross days ago and not months ago has some have made out .The kid was done up like a kipper .

Still on the lines of he's signing a new deal mate come on lol tit for tat

1 person said :

Another said :

Should I shamelessly place my trust in this source, or should I file this under pure jarg nonsense Goatfrand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back