Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have I missed something? That is nearly a year old.

No you haven't, I was just expressing my surprise to see him still here trying to WUM about Barkley signing a new contract after all the bollocks he chatted about having a mate at Finch Farm. Seems I wasn't alone in that as @Chimpy Glassman and others clocked it too.

I'm not trying to play the ref if I had that big an issue with it I could report him or contact one of you mods. Just surprised that he's still at it and he hasn't had his account banned for what are obviously bad attempts to wind up fellow Evertonians, especially given that he has been at it since last year.

I just laugh off anything he says, Chimpy has him blocked, but new people coming on might not know how full of crap he is. It's up to you lot to decide if you want to do something about it, I was under the impression that it was ban worthy and you seem to have agreed with that part of my original statement.

No you haven't, I was just expressing my surprise to see him still here trying to WUM about Barkley signing a new contract after all the bollocks he chatted about having a mate at Finch Farm. Seems I wasn't alone in that as @Chimpy Glassman and others clocked it too.

I'm not trying to play the ref if I had that big an issue with it I could report him or contact one of you mods. Just surprised that he's still at it and he hasn't had his account banned for what are obviously bad attempts to wind up fellow Evertonians, especially given that he has been at it since last year.

I just laugh off anything he says, Chimpy has him blocked, but new people coming on might not know how full of crap he is. It's up to you lot to decide if you want to do something about it, I was under the impression that it was ban worthy and you seem to have agreed with that part of my original statement.

Honestly not noticed mated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back