Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

*shudders
Ah here he is, with his infamous chip down the right wing which went straight to the opposition 95% of the time.

Fk off Phil.

Phil+Neville+Everton+v+Stoke+City+Premier+SrP5Jpb0jcKl.jpg

Honestly, can we wait him out during the season? Seriously. Sounds crazy and risky, but if he's on 50K a week (let's just say), if we've got a deal on the table for $100K, is he willing to leave a couple million on the table to play for us for another year and leave on a free? Just seems like if no one comes calling that's giving him CL football, he would sign a deal, we'd promise him he could leave if we don't get into the CL, and agree on a lower release clause that assures him of the ability to move.

I think it's probably more likely that he's waiting to see if Everton really are going to spend money this summer and be ambitious. That's my guess.

It would be very, very disappointing if Everton were to allow the Barkley and Lukaku sagas to rumble on throughout the summer; not least because of the likelihood of it being used as an excuse for a lack of activity.

I would call his agent and say, "You know that contract we offered Ross to stay? The one that's gathering dust? Knock £10k off the weekly figure now if he wants to sign and a future heads up, it will be down another £10k this time next week."

You will soon see how quick that contract gets signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back