Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax are looking for a new manager -just a thought rather keep Ross than the Dutch Ginger Moyes - ultimatums to a home talented player before the season ended - FGS it's a board matter not a managers job to discuss contracts!
watching England today Ross would have easily been in that side also proved Hart is a poor keeper - can't set a defensive wall up!
I hope Ross signs, and stays tbh!

Dutch Moyes?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/4778418.stm
He won at anfield 2-0 at Benfica, how many times did Moyes manage to do that?

Ross will be easy to replace and Koeman himself doesn't handle talks.

It's an ultimatum yes but what option does he have? He has to sell him if he doesn't sign?

Unless you want him to go into last year so can go for not even a tribunal fee as will be 24?

Dutch Moyes?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/4778418.stm
He won at anfield 2-0 at Benfica, how many times did Moyes manage to do that?

Ross will be easy to replace and Koeman himself doesn't handle talks.

It's an ultimatum yes but what option does he have? He has to sell him if he doesn't sign?
If it's a choice on Ross or him the Ginger Dutch one can go imo!
He's had more clubs than Jack Nicholas look at his Valecis. Record utter crap!

It's not a choice is it of one or another. He's been offered a contract and from what I understand he's going to sign.

Massimiliano Allegri has manged 7 Clubs, Koeman 8 would you not have him as manager? Grow up

Answer my question what alternative is there if he doesn't sign. We won't even get a tribunal fee next year.

It's not a choice is it of one or another. He's been offered a contract and from what I understand he's going to sign.

Massimiliano Allegri has manged 7 Clubs, Koeman 8 would you not have him as manager? Grow up
RK has been involved as an assistant and a manager we are his 11th club!
Won nothing we pay him 6 million a year - and he dictates to Ross on what he should accept sorry not his job it's a board /agent matter not an ultimatum from a bully boy manager ok!

RK has been involved as an assistant and a manager we are his 11th club!
Won nothing we pay him 6 million a year - and he dictates to Ross on what he should accept sorry not his job it's a board /agent matter not an ultimatum from a bully boy manager ok!
Yeah coz hes the manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back