Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managers buy players with his director of football they do not get involved with contracts Lukaku hope he signs- Ross ultimatums really he needs to stick to his day job !
Pretty obvious with the club's silence in all this and how massively the club went for koeman last summer. Think it's pretty obvious the chairman et al trusts the manager implicitly. Ross has been offered a good deal according to the club... Upto Ross to sign. He hasn't yet which infers he expects more money or a champions league club to come asking for his services. Not exactly the behaviour of a true blue is it. Lets just say for one second that Ross signs the deal, Has an outstanding next season.... From what has gone previous... Pretty sure if others come calling., we will be held to ransom again next summer. Frankly I want members of our team to actually want to play for us... And only us at present. So much for loyalty.... Expected from the Belgium lads.... Not one of our own.

So much for loyalty.... Expected from the Belgium lads.... Not one of our own.

Loyalty gets you nowhere, Hibbert and Osman can prove this, give a career to a club and still get absolutely slaughtered and ridiculed. Whereas Rooney moves on as soon as a team comes sniffing and is still a hero for some reason.

If Ross feels Koeman doesn't really want him, why should he sign a new deal and get benched next season.

Pretty obvious with the club's silence in all this and how massively the club went for koeman last summer. Think it's pretty obvious the chairman et al trusts the manager implicitly. Ross has been offered a good deal according to the club... Upto Ross to sign. He hasn't yet which infers he expects more money or a champions league club to come asking for his services. Not exactly the behaviour of a true blue is it. Lets just say for one second that Ross signs the deal, Has an outstanding next season.... From what has gone previous... Pretty sure if others come calling., we will be held to ransom again next summer. Frankly I want members of our team to actually want to play for us... And only us at present. So much for loyalty.... Expected from the Belgium lads.... Not one of our own.
Mistake to,offer Lukaku 140.000 grand per week then short change Ross it's his agent and our foolish board our pay scale is far too low - just look over the park the wages they get!
Ross agent will now drive a hard deal it's the modern game get over it I hope he signs!

Mistake to,offer Lukaku 140.000 grand per week then short change Ross it's his agent and our foolish board our pay scale is far too low - just look over the park the wages they get!
Ross agent will now drive a hard deal it's the modern game get over it I hope he signs!
Sorry mate but Ross isn't Lukaku, He doesn't hold the same sway. Ross is a good player no doubt but he won't score the goals or contribute to any team above us. Let's just see who comes in for Rom and who comes in for Ross

Loyalty gets you nowhere, Hibbert and Osman can prove this, give a career to a club and still get absolutely slaughtered and ridiculed. Whereas Rooney moves on as soon as a team comes sniffing and is still a hero for some reason.

If Ross feels Koeman doesn't really want him, why should he sign a new deal and get benched next season.
I get what your saying but Ross isn't Wayne Rooney and when he and his agent sit down to discuss options, I hope we have already moved on to bigger and better things. I only ever gave the lad the benefit of the doubt because I was told he was a blue...through and through. That in it's self gave me far more grace with him being a bit of a dud at times. Imo, he is not all that and frankly should sign for his £100,000 per week..it's not a bad deal but if he can get more at West Ham or wherever.....good luck to the boy but he then should be held in the same regard as Rooney was. A turncoat leaving for the green.

Sorry mate but Ross isn't Lukaku, He doesn't hold the same sway. Ross is a good player no doubt but he won't score the goals or contribute to any team above us. Let's just see who comes in for Rom and who comes in for Ross

This. I don't care if either/both stay, but of the 2, Lukaku can point to his goal record as a reason for why he can demand the top wage. Barkley has been in the team for the same time, has often flattered to deceive and has massively split opinions on how effective he is.

For me, he just doesn't seem to have improved a great deal, and he doesn't affect games enough for someone of his talent and stature.

Maybe he needs a change and that will start happening. But the point is, he hasn't made himself indispensable, and that's on him. He's hoping to get the contract on sentiment.

Ross is no worse than midfield player the other lot have on far more wages the same player who played v Scotland yesterday on about 160 k per week - Ross is better tha Adam lard head ok!

"Our own"in the recent past by and large have been the ones who have built our hopes up then crushed us,for all I could not stand Gerrard over at the tinmine he stuck by them as "one of their own"

In all seriousness never expected a stampede for his signature.

But this is borderline embarrassing that he isnt even getting a column inch at present time.

more strange is Everton's use of his image to market the new kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back