Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different players. Sigurdsson is the traditional number 10 who looks for the instinctual creative pass - but yes, Barkley is a Rolls Royce of a footballer that people ridiculously underrate, who basically makes a whole team tick.

And regardless of what people think, last season he was highly consistent at his game too.

'kin hell how did I miss the sarcasm...

Instinctual. Deiphonist would be proud. Where is Deiphonist these days?

Mirror writing in tomorrow's paper that Barkley's Everton career is finished. Says we want to sign Klaassen AND Sigurdsson, and that Barkley would be 3rd choice. And if he tries to run down his contract we'll make life uncomfortable for him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ross-barkley-heading-everton-exit-10611578

Barkley would not be 3rd choice over those two. Hell we'd never buy both anyway. Hoping Ross stays and we still get one of the two as well, we'd have great attacking midfield options then.

Mirror writing in tomorrow's paper that Barkley's Everton career is finished. Says we want to sign Klaassen AND Sigurdsson, and that Barkley would be 3rd choice. And if he tries to run down his contract we'll make life uncomfortable for him.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/ross-barkley-heading-everton-exit-10611578
Hopefully media drivel that young Ajax midfielder subbed v UNT wants 100k per week not fit to polish ROSS,s boots!

Barkley would not be 3rd choice over those two. Hell we'd never buy both anyway. Hoping Ross stays and we still get one of the two as well, we'd have great attacking midfield options then.

He wasnt always first choice last season before those two even came in, if we get them both he has no chance at Everton.

For me this is the whole issue around Barkley, he just isnt good enough. We need much better players, and I dont think its about the money from his side. He wants to play week in week out and must know Koeman dosent rate him high enough to get that luxury at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back