Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect Rom to leave, he's never pretended that we were merely a stepping stone in his career but Ross is different, I can't see anyone approaching his ability choosing us ahead of a C.L. club.

PS dont compare the Icelandic Jonny Wilkinson with R.B.
lol

I expect Rom to leave, he's never pretended that we were merely a stepping stone in his career but Ross is different, I can't see anyone approaching his ability choosing us ahead of a C.L. club.

PS dont compare the Icelandic Jonny Wilkinson with R.B.
That's my point. I think it's sour grapes over conjecture and just purely taking him for granted while he's had to shoulder the majority of the creative duties of the team.

All the stick Barkley gets and he's got more talent than all the no marks brought in who are supposedly forcing him onto the bench here or out the door.

Go on Dave, pretty sure by end of the season we'll be left with players that koeman sign. It's alright though, you can keep supporting niasse as if he's the next messi

Very true, but please explain why hes being forced out.
I'm just following the arguments on here that he's apparently down the pecking order now, forced down there or out the door by the array of talent in midfield...and the lot of them, IMO, aren't fit to lace the lad's boots.

I'm just following the arguments on here that he's apparently down the pecking order now, forced down there or out the door by the array of talent in midfield...and the lot of them, IMO, aren't fit to lace the lad's boots.

Not me David, I select him everytime.

Wait a minute, didnt you wanna trade him in for that clown from Swansea?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??

Go on Dave, pretty sure by end of the season we'll be left with players that koeman sign. It's alright though, you can keep supporting niasse as if he's the next messi
Koeman can only sign midfielders by the looks of it.

Sandro is defo a better option than that 'kin pudding Niang who he tried to get but I have my reservations on him too.

If or when we lose Barkley and Lukaku I've seen nothing through the door so far that makes up for it.

Sandro is defo a better option than that 'kin pudding Niang who he tried to get but I have my reservations on him too.

If or when we lose Barkley and Lukaku I've seen nothing through the door so far that makes up for it.

New players come in the orginial one go I don't see the problem of it. Lukaku will be hard to replace no doubt but not Barkley. Much like we sacked a crap one and employ a competent manager. That's how it runs in football.

Hes traded in
Sandro for Kone.
Klassen for Tom Clev
Pickford for Robles

1 midfielder signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back