Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's signed one middy, dude.

Honestly, Ross in midfield with Sigurdsson / Sandro (or a true wing) / Rom / Morgan / Gana would be special. Mix in Klassen, Davies, Bolaisse when healthy, and I think we see a different Ross.

That being said, Ross isn't irreplaceable. I think of some of the midfielders we've been linked to - is he better than Illicic, Calhanoglu, Dendoncker, or Banega? He's just not. It just sucks that a true blue wouldn't sign a deal long term.

New players come in the orginial one go I don't see the problem of it. Lukaku will be hard to replace no doubt but not Barkley. Much like we sacked a crap one and employ a competent manager. That's how it runs in football.
Lol.

Obsessed.

I'm just following the arguments on here that he's apparently down the pecking order now, forced down there or out the door by the array of talent in midfield...and the lot of them, IMO, aren't fit to lace the lad's boots.

Trouble is,Dave, he'd take ten minutes deciding which boot to lace first....

No player should be bigger than the club. Personally think if he is refusing to sign a contract then send him on his way to the highest bidder.

At the end of the day it's only his career he would be wasting by leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back