Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he loved the Blues he would have signed already.

..that's a bit romantic, Matey. He might be an Evertonian but he's also a professional footballer. Everton is his place of work. I'm afraid ego kicks in as will his relationship with his manager. The fans are Evertonians, when you have a talented Blue playing for the club I'm afraid the situation is entirely different.

..that's a bit romantic, Matey. He might be an Evertonian but he's also a professional footballer. Everton is his place of work. I'm afraid ego kicks in as will his relationship with his manager. The fans are Evertonians, when you have a talented Blue playing for the club I'm afraid the situation is entirely different.
I know Eggs, it was a melancholy moment for me.

As a non footballer I shall never understand how someone can walk away from what I see as the dream.

Onwards and upwards ;)

Martinez was like a baby sitter telling he is the best in the world while Koeman told him the reality and demanded his players to raise their workrate.

I know Eggs, it was a melancholy moment for me.

As a non footballer I shall never understand how someone can walk away from what I see as the dream.

Onwards and upwards ;)

...you know your footy, Matey, no doubt about that. Football is a job for these fella's. Barkley has an ego, he feels he's the best which is no bad thing but he might not have bought into what RK wants. If any Evertonians playing for Everton feels miffed at the way he's being treated or feels he can move to a more glamorous club then they will go.

Reckon Everton are going for the tried and tested sh** sandwich method here. Signed Klaassen, Pickford and Sandro, but we'll lose Rom and Ross in the next couple of weeks before a few more signings towards the end of the window.

All in all, it will still be a good window (still gutted about Rom though).

...you know your footy, Matey, no doubt about that. Football is a job for these fella's. Barkley has an ego, he feels he's the best which is no bad thing but he might not have bought into what RK wants. If any Evertonians playing for Everton feels miffed at the way he's being treated or feels he can move to a more glamorous club then they will go.
I think players need an ego in that they see their opponent as inferior. That inner hunger to drive through anyone who is in your way. To steal your line mate, play football like it matters.

To achieve premier league and international level while playing for your boyhood team is incredible in my eyes. Barkley has the chance to captain our team out in Bramley Moore. Amazing stuff.

And then back to earth, I know that no matter what case I work on next, I will always be a Blue. I accept Ross and all professionals feel the same about their jobs.

Your experience in this world is essential to this site mate, much appreciated ;)

Reckon Everton are going for the tried and tested sh** sandwich method here. Signed Klaassen, Pickford and Sandro, but we'll lose Rom and Ross in the next couple of weeks before a few more signings towards the end of the window.

All in all, it will still be a good window (still gutted about Rom though).

It will be a good window, even if the net spend is low we will have a much better squad and money left for Jan if we dont get some late buys

Koné must be powdered milk then?
not Marvel lol
upload_2017-6-17_20-29-31.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back