Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as an automatic starter but he'd get plenty of minutes at Spurs, Arsenal and Man U. Comparing him to Jeffers is laughable

Edit: meant to be a reply to @mightymoyes

he might start 5-10 league games against the likes of huddersfield, burnley etc and league cup games. its hardly a great career move to be sitting on the bench most of the time but i suppose thats what he'll be doing at everton too if he signs.

he might start 5-10 league games against the likes of huddersfield, burnley etc and league cup games. its hardly a great career move to be sitting on the bench most of the time but i suppose thats what he'll be doing at everton too if he signs.
10-15 Games? And the rest mate.

Bit harsh on him. The highlight of his season was probably ending it as the most creative English player in the league. Only good enough for west ham and Newcastle? Very harsh.

Being the most creative "English " player? Who cares about that apart from Southgate? Barkley was below what he should be for 2/3 of last season... he had a little 12 game spell where it looked like the penny had dropped... but he was bad for the season before that... he's played about 10 good games since January 2016... he's just not that good... wake up

Being the most creative "English " player? Who cares about that apart from Southgate? Barkley was below what he should be for 2/3 of last season... he had a little 12 game spell where it looked like the penny had dropped... but he was bad for the season before that... he's played about 10 good games since January 2016... he's just not that good... wake up
Ok he was the 3rd most creative player in the league behind sigurdsson amd eriksen. He had a bad 2016 no doubt. Other than that he's been fine. The slating of him is bizarre

True this, lets be honest 2 of his best moments have come against Norwich and Newcastle, if he was that good there would at least be links for him to move to other sides but even the media cant make up a good move for him

Ok he was the 3rd most creative player in the league behind sigurdsson amd eriksen. He had a bad 2016 no doubt. Other than that he's been fine. The slating of him is bizarre

He's not thou... them stats are so mis leading... what is classed as being creative? A crap corner? Is that a "chance created" etc... if he was the 3rd most creative payer in the league .... why doesn't anyone want him?

You can make him sound better than he is if you like ...

But being the most creative ,scouse, Sagittarius ,23 year old in the prem doesn't really impress me

He's not thou... them stats are so mis leading... what is classed as being creative? A crap corner? Is that a "chance created" etc... if he was the 3rd most creative payer in the league .... why doesn't anyone want him?

You can make him sound better than he is if you like ...

But being the most creative ,scouse, Sagittarius ,23 year old in the prem doesn't really impress me
How do you know no one wants him? He's been linked with Spurs and Man U.

Chances created means the final pass to a player before they have an attempt at goal. Which means of all but 2 players in the league his passes have led to the most attempts at goal. Don't tell me that was all down to crap corners.

True this, lets be honest 2 of his best moments have come against Norwich and Newcastle, if he was that good there would at least be links for him to move to other sides but even the media cant make up a good move for him
I take it you mean in the 13/14 season, the goals against Norwich and Newcastle? Why do you highlight them and not the Man City one? Because it doesn't fit your agenda? This irrational hatred of one our best players is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back