Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt give a toss about Barkley now, sell him fast. He's not the top talent we thought he would be, and he's holding us back now. How can we improve on 7th with players that can't get us any higher?.

This doesn't need to be Davy Klassen Vs Ross Barkley

No need to pit them against one another

Ross and the manager and don't see eye to eye, and it looks like Ross might be off because of it

That happens at every football club the world over

There's no villain here

It's a frustrating and depressing situation to be sure, but there's no need to have knives out for either Ross or Koeman, or arguing the merits of other players who haven't even kicked a ball for us yet

Ross Barkley is a very good player who we'll miss if he goes. As always, we'll survive without him because that's what we do, but I do not relish an Everton without Ross Barkley on the books. It'll be a tremendously sad day for me and others who have been a fan of his for years, but these things happen in professional football

Just as David Beckham left Man United because he couldn't work with Ferguson any more, or when Mata left Chelsea under Mourinho, sometimes a manager and a player don't gel and a player moves on

Let's not turn Ross or anyone else into a villain on the way out because of this

We really are better than that lads and ladies

Let's be the best Evertonian's we can be and wish Ross well if it is indeed time for him to move on. Let's remember him in a positive way, because he's given us many happy memories, be it that goal against Newcastle, the free kick against Swansea or that cheeky celebration against Bournemouth. Ross Barkley should live forever in our hearts. Once a Blue...

This doesn't need to be Davy Klassen Vs Ross Barkley

No need to pit them against one another

Ross and the manager and don't see eye to eye, and it looks like Ross might be off because of it

That happens at every football club the world over

There's no villain here

It's a frustrating and depressing situation to be sure, but there's no need to have knives out for either Ross or Koeman, or arguing the merits of other players who haven't even kicked a ball for us yet

Ross Barkley is a very good player who we'll miss if he goes. As always, we'll survive without him because that's what we do, but I do not relish an Everton without Ross Barkley on the books. It'll be a tremendously sad day for me and others who have been a fan of his for years, but these things happen in professional football

Just as David Beckham left Man United because he couldn't work with Ferguson any more, or when Mata left Chelsea under Mourinho, sometimes a manager and a player don't gel and a player moves on

Let's not turn Ross or anyone else into a villain on the way out because of this

We really are better than that lads and ladies

Let's be the best Evertonian's we can be and wish Ross well if it is indeed time for him to move on. Let's remember him in a positive way, because he's given us many happy memories, be it that goal against Newcastle, the free kick against Swansea or that cheeky celebration against Bournemouth. Ross Barkley should live forever in our hearts. Once a Blue...

I'll be turning Koeman into a villain if Barkley leaves. Soz Mikey

If he does leave I'll only really have two memories of him. That belter against Newcastle and the fact he's a very silly boy for turning us down. Which is an utter travesty, because there should be so much more we talk about when it comes to this lad. I doubt it's gonna be better for him elsewhere.

It's gone so quiet on Roscoe, I'm looking forward to the fake text message screenshots followed by "I met him in Ibiza/Vegas/Dubai and he said he's staying!!!!!!" tweets.
Yes Connor lad you know the score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back