Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
So your you're willing to believe rumours in order to fit your narrative mate? Genuinely concerned at the acute separation anxiety prevalent in your sort on here mate.

I've also noticed that it's more out of towners putting the knife into our boy Ross. I can only conclude that it's inverted scouse envy. It's a bit mad really. The wools hate Ross because he's so scouse.

Load of arl arse that sir

I'm the Wooliest Wool who ever Wooled and I bloody love him

reported that Klassen is on 100k per week - so really the club are taking the P as he is playing in a team at Championship level judging by that final v unt where he got subbed - our manager am of that game predicted unt were in for a big shock defeat when it was men v the boys!
he will come to be a good signing , but comparing him with Ross is a wee bit unfair imo!
Ross cost us nothing I hope we can up the offer in his contract tbh!
a midfield trio of Klassen Ross, and Tom Davies with one defensive midfielder, and we are going places!

Hi Joey...Ross cost us nothing? Maybe not a transfer fee but many years of coaching,management of his 'temprament' insurance, medical care etc etc, and he will already be a rich-ish young man based on what he's already earned at Everton. He's been badly advised, but needs to man up now and tell Everton what HE wants to do, not what his 'agent' is telling him to do.

Hi Joey...Ross cost us nothing? Maybe not a transfer fee but many years of coaching,management of his 'temprament' insurance, medical care etc etc, and he will already be a rich-ish young man based on what he's already earned at Everton. He's been badly advised, but needs to man up now and tell Everton what HE wants to do, not what his 'agent' is telling him to do.
Hardly a comparison to the fee on Klassen - I agree he is being badly advised, but posters on here underestimating how great he can become for us!

Ajax the team who leaked goals in a mickey mouse competition - they were 4-0 up and just hung on to get to that final!
no wonder the chosen one did not bother with the prem when he had that trophy waiting on a plate!

Mate, we conceded 5 goals to Kiev in one game in the last 16, we conceded 5 in a qualifier against Bucharest in the same comp

Why is it a mickey mouse competition mate, with a CL place now available the premier teams are finally taking it seriously - the rest of Europe already have taken it seriously for years.

They got the final because they dominated teams at home, won all 7 - conceded only 3, they absolutely battered Lyon over both legs - Lyon basically had one half they played well against a very young team and yanno what - they still held them out and won the tie which is what actually matters.

Still think Klassen got subbed btw Joey?

Hardly a comparison to the fee on Klassen - I agree he is being badly advised, but posters on here underestimating how great he can become for us!

He's the same age as Klassen is mate, why is it that Barkley still gets labelled with potential this or that when usually at 24 you should be judged on your performance not treated like a 19yo kid and constantly given the benefit of 'potential' as an excuse

He's the same age as Klassen is mate, why is it that Barkley still gets labelled with potential this or that when usually at 24 you should be judged on your performance not treated like a 19yo kid and constantly given the benefit of 'potential' as an excuse
Klassen is playing at a lower level in a good young attacking side posters not all of them are writing Ross off - I hope he signs soon ok!

Mate, we conceded 5 goals to Kiev in one game in the last 16, we conceded 5 in a qualifier against Bucharest in the same comp

Why is it a mickey mouse competition mate, with a CL place now available the premier teams are finally taking it seriously - the rest of Europe already have taken it seriously for years.

They got the final because they dominated teams at home, won all 7 - conceded only 3, they absolutely battered Lyon over both legs - Lyon basically had one half they played well against a very young team and yanno what - they still held them out and won the tie which is what actually matters.

Still think Klassen got subbed btw Joey?
read above have you never made a mistake mr perfect I support our home grown players - you just like putting the boot in!
I hope he signs to prove you wrong!

read above have you never made a mistake mr perfect I support our home grown players - you just like putting the boot in!

I've always talked positively about the young lads and them being given the chance and supported mate, banged on about Kenny since he was 17, think Davies is brilliant, made up to see a few others banging on the door as well and Unsworth has done a great job.

Here is the thing though, Barkley isn't a kid no more, he's entering his peak years at 24, he's about to enter his 5th full season starting in this league. I have been a massive fan of him, but yanno what, why should the club be bent over by him and his agent, he's that much of a blue, why hasn't he signed a contract worth 100k+ a week? Because Koeman shouted a bit at him - if thats his reason then he needs to grow the 'f' up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back