Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know hope he stays by signing for us - Spurs have cooled their interests down as they feel he would find it hard to play with Ali etc etc and the price is too high on Everton newsnow just a rumour of course?

Its just a fans POV on why Ali is a better player.

Doesnt mean anything.

In the times of Bob Paisley at Liverpool and Ferguson at utd there was no sentiment about players if you were not good enough you were sold if you had an adverse effect on the team you were sold the team/ club came first, and this should be the case at Everyone regardless of the play

So Lukaku should be long gone then.

I don't think I have ever seen a picture of her dad so I have nothing to taint my perverted thoughts.
Nigel-Lawson-budge_466.webp

Tottenham are prepared to wait for Everton to lower their asking price for Ross Barkley as the transfer window progresses, according to Sky sources.

Spurs are concentrating their early efforts in the market on a replacement right-back for Kyle Walker, should he leave for Manchester City, and a new number 10 – with Barkley their top target.

Sky sources understand Everton value the 23-year-old at £50m, despite Barkley having only a year left on his contract and indicating he will not sign a new one this summer.

Spurs have baulked at that fee but their interest in Barkley will remain until the deadline.

Would be great if Ross stayed but not as the playmaker he clearly isn't. He doesn't think fast enough for it or else second guesses too much...he'll turn a bit and often keep the ball as he's strong but it slows things up. He said he was watching Ozil and Silva to learn from them but they think fast and maybe coz they're smaller have learned they get clattered if they don't decide quickly.
When Ross plays instinctually he's outstanding I feel and having less responsibility would help him in that regard. Lukaku said RM was all about Ross and him in training which did something for his confidence but didn't change the fact he's not a natural number 10.
On the wing he'd be class for us if he were able to accept that. Forgive me for mentioning him but Gerrard played from the wing one season, wasn't too happy about it but it was arguably his best season for the RS...
I'd hate to see Ross go to Manure and get constant grief from Moaninho or Spurs and not get a game. He could stay and be a local legend in the Blue revival

Tottenham are prepared to wait for Everton to lower their asking price for Ross Barkley as the transfer window progresses, according to Sky sources.

Spurs are concentrating their early efforts in the market on a replacement right-back for Kyle Walker, should he leave for Manchester City, and a new number 10 – with Barkley their top target.

Sky sources understand Everton value the 23-year-old at £50m, despite Barkley having only a year left on his contract and indicating he will not sign a new one this summer.

Spurs have baulked at that fee but their interest in Barkley will remain until the deadline.

We've had a bid rejected by Inter for Brozovic so it's very much Ross is out of the picture.

Just get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back