Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's pretty much gone.

But there is a way to leave, if he screws Everton for every penny of his diminishing contract to increase his own bottom line, he wont be forgiven.

The club made a massive gaff here in my opinion on the length i=of his contract his current deal takes him over the compensation line as he is over 23.

He won't sign his contract, happy to see it out if it comes to that.

Would've been the top earners at the club too, by some distance (assuming Lukaku doesn't sign, which he won't)

Now spurs have cancelled their interest I can see Ross backtracking and signing a new deal.

He is gonna have more competition if he stays though.

Hows he a mercenary ? He's seemingly turned down a big money contract because he wants out. He'll almost certainly get paid less at Spurs if that move ever happens.

He's pretty much behaving the opposite to a mercenary.
Who said he wants to go to Spurs?

Hows he a mercenary ? He's seemingly turned down a big money contract because he wants out. He'll almost certainly get paid less at Spurs if that move ever happens.

He's pretty much behaving the opposite to a mercenary.

Spurs will pay him less basic wage, but it'll be topped up with all sorts of bonuses.

I heard this morning they had cooled their interest as they can't fit him in their team structure.

I still get the feeling he will be here next season.
oh ok, Just checking Sky news quick (lunchbreak) it seems to suggest he is still their no.1 target but are not prepared to pay £50 million.
butwaddooiknow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back