Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to try and take an alternate view as I certainly agree with your views BUT... only the first of you four 'facts' is actually a 'fact'. The other three items are opinions not facts. They are your views on a particular situation or aspect of the scenario.
If only people could get their 'facts' straight.
So it is not a fact that koeman getting his players in early rather than last minute would give us a better start to the season ?

The first time i used it i was not stating my belief nor something i considered to be true. When he was harping on about secret deals. The second time he used it i said i was guessing again not really something i believe.

But whatever you think man that's your opinion. Just like its my opinion he only used the word to seem like a big man and does not read comments correctly.
Using a word correctly or incorrectly isn't opinion, it's either fact or not, following the rules of the English language. I'm not that fussed tbh I just think it's unnecessary to belittle and to make a mockery of a poster for having a different opinion, I don't particularly agree with some of what he said either but you can quite easily tell him you disagree and why without the insults etc. Anyway I think most would agree that Ross Barkley is off, doubt there's any secret dealings though, probably more that a deal with a buying club is being thrashed out. Or he'll sign for us after his holidays, but I believe like most on here that this one could drag out.

So it is not a fact that koeman getting his players in early rather than last minute would give us a better start to the season ?
Sadly its not - thats clearly an opinion...
If you had said that based on a study of some sort you are 90% more likely to have a good start to the season if you get your players in early that would be a fact based argument. However in this case you are putting forward a hypothesis you believe to be true (and it most likely is) but its not a fact.

Sauce of rumour please ?

Why even bother posting this if you're not gonna elaborate ffs

Sorry lol I'd probs get laughed off the forum if I explained the sauce. It's a proper 'me mates nans postman laaaar' type of source. But as well as what I got told, they've also been smashed in to 5/2 to sign him now. Sure they were a big price a few days ago.

It's most likely jarg.

Sorry lol I'd probs get laughed off the forum if I explained the sauce. It's a proper 'me mates nans postman laaaar' type of source. But as well as what I got told, they've also been smashed in to 5/2 to sign him now. Sure they were a big price a few days ago.

It's most likely jarg.
Why don't you edge your bets a bitlol
I have a nasty feeling he will join Lukaku to the same club-
Sauce HP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back