Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not said they have to sell him

I'm saying it's likely they will if Rom is coming. I doubt Costa would be happy on the bench do you?

If Costa stays, not a chance he will be on the bench instead of Rom.

If he goes, Chelsea might move for Rom.

Personally, think it will be a car crash.

Lots of transfers are kept quiet until announced. Your deluded if you think otherwise. I've seen the press announce signings that have never happened before, I've also heard the press announce signings that no one knew about until announced by the club. No one knows anything that's going on, but I suspect both Ross and Rom are gone, in fact I'm more or less certain.

However why on earth would Everton announce them until we have replacements in, otherwise we'd be held to ransom on incomings
Just your theory - we will need a big squad because of the europa cup!
Its the defensive midfielders who we have spare Barry, Mccarthy, and Besic - one too old the other two injury prone!
Ross, and Davies our only threat from midfield going forwards and the new dutch ajax bloke !

Last edited:

First off stop using the word 'deluded'. You obviously don't know what it means or don't know how to use or both.

Secondly Ross has never said he has wanted to leave nor have the club listed him or so we know. He has simply delayed his contract talks and koeman has grilled him over it. But again no bids for him or talks of him leaving yet.

So i cant imagine the club is waiting on fees for him that is just silly.

As for Rom of course it would be nice for any club to rake in 100m and offset spending.

You think the 56 million we spend is the cash we will make from his sale then ok that's your opinion.

Moshiri came in guns blazing saying he has money to burn then i tend to believe him more than i do you some nut on a forum.

and oooh buurrrn to me with the stek comment. go away child silly fecking comments from you.

Deluded means believing things that are not true or real, a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason.

Whether or not I agree with his post he has used the word correctly, deluded from his point of view of course.

Deluded means believing things that are not true or real, a belief held in the face of evidence to the contrary, that is resistant to all reason.

Whether or not I agree with his post he has used the word correctly, deluded from his point of view of course.

The first time i used it i was not stating my belief nor something i considered to be true. When he was harping on about secret deals. The second time he used it i said i was guessing again not really something i believe.

But whatever you think man that's your opinion. Just like its my opinion he only used the word to seem like a big man and does not read comments correctly.

It is exactly the right word to use - from the perspective of a bigot that finds it impossible to tolerate any view other than his/her own even when that view is based on unsubstantiated opinion.

For example: "...and as Rome disintegrated in a raging inferno, Emperor Nero - sublime and indifferent - continued to the crescendo of his personal act, as he watched the deluded fools beneath him scrambling from some non-existent threat..."

From: 'The Madness of the Heretic Majority', by I Know-Best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back