Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea don't need Lukaku right at this minute do they? They are also probably trying to offload Costa themselves. These deals take time look at Pogba last year. If you genuinely think Rom will be here next year then there's nothing more to say

I don't think he will be here next season. I never said he would be. I just don't think there's some long winded process taking place for him. We know he wants to leave so why draw it out.

Also i see you do not mention Barkley anymore as any part of some secret deal with some unnamed club?

I don't think he will be here next season. I never said he would be. I just don't think there's some long winded process taking place for him. We know he wants to leave so why draw it out.

Also i see you do not mention Barkley anymore as any part of some secret deal with some unnamed club?

Like I said if we sold Rom now, everyone knows we have 100m sitting there. I'd like to think we are delaying it until we have sorted replacements out. Klassen is Ross' for example

Well explain how we have lots of money? Are you aware of FFP?

Like everyone else i am guessing our new owner has some lying around.

and seriously are you really asking me about financial fair play what has that got to do with it? The club obviously hasnt gone near its set limit for FFP.

Please elaborate your theory on that so i can school you on it.

This "other club" smells of West Ham to me .. for £20m as no club is going to get near the supposed £50m we "want" with only a year left on his contract.
Still £20m is better than a poke in the eye & a dagger up the .... (if you know your Python)

FFP is largely redundant now.
Like everyone else i am guessing our new owner has some lying around.

and seriously are you really asking me about financial fair play what has that got to do with it? The club obviously hasnt gone near its set limit for FFP.

Please elaborate your theory on that so i can school you on it.

Your completely deluded if you think we have lots of cash and Rom and Ross are staying.

Your probably the same user on here that said give Stek a chance when he signed last year. Always wrong

Like I said if we sold Rom now, everyone knows we have 100m sitting there. I'd like to think we are delaying it until we have sorted replacements out. Klassen is Ross' for example

We have that anyrate mate.

Any delays with Rom signing for Chelsea is down to 2 things.

1. There is a power struggle down there with Conte wanting more. Power that is.

2. Said power struggle is partly based on one side wanting him, the other side being not so sure.

2. Said power struggle is partly based on one side wanting him, the other side being not so sure.

Also id imagine they're waiting to sell Costa too

Oh,this is the Ross thread.

Soz.

We do. No idea if either will go.

LOL. Like Chelsea have to sell a player to buy Rom, Ross, or Batman.

I've not said they have to sell him

I'm saying it's likely they will if Rom is coming. I doubt Costa would be happy on the bench do you?

Your completely deluded if you think we have lots of cash and Rom and Ross are staying.

Your probably the same user on here that said give Stek a chance when he signed last year. Always wrong

First off stop using the word 'deluded'. You obviously don't know what it means or don't know how to use or both.

Secondly Ross has never said he has wanted to leave nor have the club listed him or so we know. He has simply delayed his contract talks and koeman has grilled him over it. But again no bids for him or talks of him leaving yet.

So i cant imagine the club is waiting on fees for him that is just silly.

As for Rom of course it would be nice for any club to rake in 100m and offset spending.

You think the 56 million we spend is the cash we will make from his sale then ok that's your opinion.

Moshiri came in guns blazing saying he has money to burn then i tend to believe him more than i do you some nut on a forum.

and oooh buurrrn to me with the stek comment. go away child silly fecking comments from you.

First off stop using the word 'deluded'. You obviously don't know what it means or don't know how to use or both.

Secondly Ross has never said he has wanted to leave nor have the club listed him or so we know. He has simply delayed his contract talks and koeman has grilled him over it. But again no bids for him or talks of him leaving yet.

So i cant imagine the club is waiting on fees for him that is just silly.

As for Rom of course it would be nice for any club to rake in 100m and offset spending.

You think the 56 million we spend is the cash we will make from his sale then ok that's your opinion.

Moshiri came in guns blazing saying he has money to burn then i tend to believe him more than i do you some nut on a forum.

and oooh buurrrn to me with the stek comment. go away child silly fecking comments from you.

Its ok

Ross and Rom are definitely both staying, and give Steklenberg a chance. I get you

The money spent will be offset by the Lukaku sale. You'll see come September. Your deluded if you think otherwise

This "other club" smells of West Ham to me .. for £20m as no club is going to get near the supposed £50m we "want" with only a year left on his contract.
Still £20m is better than a poke in the eye & a dagger up the .... (if you know your Python)

West Ham are signing everyone though mate.

Classic Gold and Sullivan tactics.

Spin a load of known players that they are going to sign, then sign a load of foreign mercenaries that no one has ever heard of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back