Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right this one is strange that people think there are deals done already for both of them. If that's the case why have none of the media been given wind of it nor the ITK been all over it.

Only d4kyxx and davek strangely enough believe this and d4kyxx is a poor mans davek haha!!

Perhaps because if they are announced clubs will then know we have cash! Maybe we want to get our incomings done first before letting them go. Imagine every club knew we had 100 plus million sitting there from those two. You'd then get clubs asking us for ridiculous money when we go to buy players. Use your head pal

Perhaps because if they are announced clubs will then know we have cash! Maybe we want to get our incomings done first before letting them go. Imagine every club knew we had 100 plus million sitting there from those two. You'd then get clubs asking us for ridiculous money when we go to buy players. Use your head pal

What are you on about?

So you are saying Chelsea are doing a secret deal with Everton for Lukaku and another unnamed team for Barkley and Everton are telling them to keep quiet on purpose?

Even if that were true in this day and age somebody at one of the clubs would have leaked it by now. Like every other deal.

You think Chelsea would keep that quiet too? Not a chance. I suspect thats where he will go if they meet our valuation but i doubt it in the works right now...

You and Davek have some imaginations.

How would you know they haven't already tied deals up? As far as we know none of us have any idea

Unless your saying you know?
I didn't say I knew either way, you said that 'as far as we know, they've agreed deals elsewhere'

I'm saying we don't know that.

What are you on about?

So you are saying Chelsea are doing a secret deal with Everton for Lukaku and another unnamed team for Barkley and Everton are telling them to keep quiet on purpose?

Even if that were true in this day and age somebody at one of the clubs would have leaked it by now. Like every other deal.

You think Chelsea would keep that quiet too? Not a chance. I suspect thats where he will go if they meet our valuation but i doubt it in the works right now...

You and Davek have some imaginations.

Lots of transfers are kept quiet until announced. Your deluded if you think otherwise. I've seen the press announce signings that have never happened before, I've also heard the press announce signings that no one knew about until announced by the club. No one knows anything that's going on, but I suspect both Ross and Rom are gone, in fact I'm more or less certain.

However why on earth would Everton announce them until we have replacements in, otherwise we'd be held to ransom on incomings

Every man and his dog in football know Everton have a few bob this Summer. With or without player sales.

Lots of transfers are kept quiet until announced. Your deluded if you think otherwise. I've seen the press announce signings that have never happened before, I've also heard the press announce signings that no one knew about until announced by the club. No one knows anything that's going on, but I suspect both Ross and Rom are gone, in fact I'm more or less certain.

However why on earth would Everton announce them until we have replacements in, otherwise we'd be held to ransom on incomings

Again its not that i have an issue with you saying the talks are quiet i know that happens. But there are always leaks. Its that you are claiming that Everton have told them to keep it secret until we figure our targets and that's been going on for weeks.

Also its been a month of talk about Lukaku leaving so you claim Chelsea are happy to sit for a month?

This is not football manager its real life and none of us have any clue whats going on at the club or if we are sitting on bids etc...

Its just far fetched that's all.

Again its not that i have an issue with you saying the talks are quiet i know that happens. But there are always leaks. Its that you are claiming that Everton have told them to keep it secret until we figure our targets and that's been going on for weeks.

Also its been a month of talk about Lukaku leaving so you claim Chelsea are happy to sit for a month?

This is not football manager its real life and none of us have any clue whats going on at the club or if we are sitting on bids etc...

Its just far fetched that's all.

Chelsea don't need Lukaku right at this minute do they? They are also probably trying to offload Costa themselves. These deals take time look at Pogba last year. If you genuinely think Rom will be here next year then there's nothing more to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back