Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is indeed guesswork, but in the past few days your guess work has led to suggestions that he's being bullied, he feels undervalued and that we aren't offering a big enough contract (when the rumours are it 100k pw)

I think you're being a touch harsh on the club and/or you're trying to use this issue to dig out the manager, which IMO is a poor do, Ross isn't a pawn.

I'm going to be LOLing at all this crap when he signs that new contract.
Hope your right it has been badly handled though the club on these issues normally keep it in house if he is sold then they explain the circumstances of exactly why he left!

Joey the club have offered him a contract = we still want him. Ross hasn't signed that contract we have offered him. A simple 'YES' from Ross means he stays. The ball is firmly with Ross. I hope he stays as do Everton. Meantime, we are searching for players and the longer Ross is unsigned the more chance he will find himself replaced and the contract offer pulled off the table.

This really. If Gylfi turns up then Ross is on the bench anyway.......

Hope your right it has been badly handled though the club on these issues normally keep it in house if he is sold then they explain the circumstances of exactly why he left!
Er....I think they have mate, he'll be sold if he doesn't sign that contract.

offered or given ultimatums by someone who should not get involved in the contract department in RK it's been badly handled imo!

I don't agree. Ross is in the last year of his contract therefore we need to know his intentions asap so we can look to replace or build with Ross. Ross holding out till just before the window closes could throw a spanner in the works and RK will not let that happen for the good of the Club. Sign or go it's up to you Ross. We have to move on.

I don't agree. Ross is in the last year of his contract therefore we need to know his intentions asap so we can look to replace or build with Ross. Ross holding out till just before the window closes could throw a spanner in the works and RK will not let that happen for the good of the Club. Sign or go it's up to you Ross. We have to move on.
Poor observations imo, let's see what happens if he stays he should play easily the best midfielder we have ATM!

offered or given ultimatums by someone who should not get involved in the contract department in RK it's been badly handled imo!

Not agree with this. Barkley has a year left in his contract. He has to tell the club whether he intends to sign. If not, he will be sold because there is no way the club would let him run down his contract. Having said this, I wish him to stay at the club.

Poor observations imo, let's see what happens if he stays he should play easily the best midfielder we have ATM!
Eh?? A poor observation? He is either staying or going in the next few weeks. If he signs a contract he stays, if he doesn't he has to go. Simples. Can't afford to loose big money with him going on a free.

Joey been sniffing tip ex again?
No supporting one of our youth players if he goes then it's a sad day the club have and should have kept this in house or just sold him - then explained away the posters on here with a lack of support will rue the day if he leaves -I noted you all - not sniffing Tip ex it's your bad habit maybe!

No supporting one of our youth players if he goes then its a sad day the club have and should have kept this in house or just sold him - then explained away the posters on here with a lack of support will rue the day if he leaves I noted you all not sniffing glue it's your bad habit maybe!

Translate?

No supporting one of our youth players if he goes then it's a sad day the club have and should have kept this in house or just sold him - then explained away the posters on here with a lack of support will rue the day if he leaves -I noted you all - not sniffing Tip ex it's your bad habit maybe!

Name names Joey, we need to identify these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back