Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never in a million years would he go to westham/Newcastle regardless if we accepted a bid, still think he'll sign and wants to sign he's just being told by his agent to hold out for more money

again though hope he does stay

Qr0iTAtn.jpg

I heard he wasn't good enough for Spurs...wouldn't get a game...he'd have to settle for Newcastle.... :coffee:
I heard he'd walk into Spurs' first 11...would do so for all teams above us...They wouldn't be ok waiting for others to come get him if that was so... ho hum :coffee:

Spurs must really want him, want him that much that they're willing to not allow him to get up to speed with a full Spurs pre-season, not get used to his team mates by playing in pre-season friendlies and want him that much they won't pay what Everton think he is worth to them and want to pay a knocked down fee for him. I hope Barkley really feels wanted.

lollollollol

Hes been offered a contract that would make him the highest paid player in our History, I think thats pretty fair.

If the amount isnt suitable, well then I guess he needs to find a club who pays bigger wages.

Such a bad video... I don't know if that was intention or not, but anyone watching that would not be desperate to sign him.

Maybe its me...but what I don't understand is that we've offered him(allegedly) an incredible amount of money, and yet virtually told him that he's not going to be first choice. Why are we offering so much to someone who will sit on the bench for half the season, and frustrate the hell out of everyone the rest of the time. He's not as good as he thinks he is,or as good as some Evertonians think he is.Never going to be first name on the sheet anywhere in the Prem,certainly not above the bottom six.

Maybe its me...but what I don't understand is that we've offered him(allegedly) an incredible amount of money, and yet virtually told him that he's not going to be first choice. Why are we offering so much to someone who will sit on the bench for half the season, and frustrate the hell out of everyone the rest of the time. He's not as good as he thinks he is,or as good as some Evertonians think he is.Never going to be first name on the sheet anywhere in the Prem,certainly not above the bottom six.

How have we told hes not first choice?

Ross Barkley is the best offensive midfielder we have, he walks into our side every week on talent, form is a different matter.

Well that's just nonsense isn't it Steve

I think the clubs ambition is that we have the squad to compete. I think we've moved on from the Moyes days and it's probably just hard to realise. We are doing it because we can and we must if we want to compete. It's not just about the starting 11, we need quality all throughout the squad and if you want quality you pay the going rate for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back