Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thought he slowed down our already lethargic midfield today, every pass was sideways or back to the cb's.
Apart from the ball over the top to kone in the 1st half and the flick for kevs goal
Just 2 off the top of my head
Just out of interest who would you play instead of him

Apart from the ball over the top to kone in the 1st half and the flick for kevs goal
Just 2 off the top of my head
Just out of interest who would you play instead of him
Not calling for him to be dropped, just think the lad is trying to overplay. trying to thread those eye of a needle passes all game that are almost impossible to hit, whish he would just get involved more and use his quality to keep the ball moving forward.

Not calling for him to be dropped, just think the lad is trying to overplay. trying to thread those eye of a needle passes all game that are almost impossible to hit, whish he would just get involved more and use his quality to keep the ball moving forward.
I understand what your saying and he does seem to be looking for that killer pass to much
But I think he plays like a fan if you know what I mean like he's desperate to win and it effects his performances at times
But his improvement has been great over the last 12 months and he's going to keep getting better and better
And will start to have even more control of games
I think his potential is frightening

Some fans just need to give him a bit of slack

I understand what your saying and he does seem to be looking for that killer pass to much
But I think he plays like a fan if you know what I mean like he's desperate to win and it effects his performances at times
But his improvement has been great over the last 12 months and he's going to keep getting better and better
And will start to have even more control of games
I think his potential is frightening

Some fans just need to give him a bit of slack
The lads playing substantially better than last year and I certainly don't want to seem to be on his case, just didn't think he was MOM today.

Thought he slowed down our already lethargic midfield today, every pass was sideways or back to the cb's.

Yes I noticed that....I also noticed it was because everyone ahead of him had no interest in making space or losing there marker. Limited options. Best assist of the season though when he seen someone in space.

Should have been awarded one for Lukaku's, too.

What's even better -- he actually made a slide tackle today and looked generally competent defensively. He looks to really be settling in to the deeper role he's been playing recently.

Pulled off a lovely slidey against (I think) Norwich too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back