Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps hes being played deeper to improve his defensive game in the same way Lukaku was used to improve himself last season?

Cleverley has been fine this season, but he was dreadful yesterday and really deserved the hook early. Ross was great, and for all the MOTD chugging off of Kante, he could of easily been carded for persistent fouling of Barks.
I dont mind cleverly as a player, the lack of objectivity from a manager will always build some resentment towards players though.

Ross was terrific, kante has been superb all season, but ross was comfortably the best midfielder on the pitch, didn't desearve to be on the losing side,

Got his chance last season, was played well, better than barry was playing at the time, was dropped the instant martinez's faves were fit, cleverly didnt exactly have to work hard to get back in the team, if i was besic i would swerve roberto

Besic has been injured though, and has only been fit for the last three weeks. There's plenty of games coming up in quick succession now that he will get the chance to start in, I'm sure.

Thought he was poor yesterday to be honest, surprised so many think different.

He's been off the boil for the last 4 games, which is a shame cos when he plays well we play well.

Del and Kone both had poor games too though, maybe this effected his game as the lads around him were so off.

Jordan Henderson had 6 goals and 9 assists last season, his best season ever IIRC. Will start every England game when fit without question
Barkley has 6 goals and 7 assists and Roy still moans about him in public.

Sake

I thought he was the centre of all our forward play and also gave Kante the run around.

He's been off the boil for the last 4 games, which is a shame cos when he plays well we play well.

Del and Kone both had poor games too though, maybe this effected his game as the lads around him were so off.

EWaiY20.png

Reactions: FTY

Thought the same. Been a bit poo for a few games now.

Jordan Henderson had 6 goals and 9 assists last season, his best season ever IIRC. Will start every England game when fit without question
Barkley has 6 goals and 7 assists and Roy still moans about him in public.

Sake

Don't get this Hodgson hate when it comes to Barkley. Played him in all 3 World Cup games after a season in which he was dismal, has had him in every squad for ages, and generally has started him regardless of his form for Everton.
Boo hoo if he gets criticised. Martinez probably doesn't criticise him enough, needs a rocket up his arse at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back