Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like it isn't it, with Spurs holding their nerve and waiting this out...and our manager having already told everyone that he'll get shut of anyone with less than a year on their contract as it destabilises the club (which it wouldn't have done when he did it at S'ton like, but that's another story).

"It's not the Mosh's fault". I think we'll be hearing a lot of this in the coming weeks. It wasn't his fault last summer when we had a putrid net spend; it wont be his fault this summer when the same trick is pulled off again.

Let's just accept he's doing what Kenwright did for years.
Dave, wouldn’t it be better for everyone if you changed your username to Netspend? That way we would always have a negative netspend and you could stop going on about it!!

Other think otherwise. I was quoting back to simon baker his own stats.

Why would you use a stat you think is meaningless as a stick to beat the club/owner with?

If Simon baker had presented those stats and used them to praise Koeman in his use of Barkley this season I feel you'd have had a different reaction

Demand... the law of supply and demand.

That is what will determine the value of Barkley if he is eventually sold.
We don't know which clubs are interested but the only club mentioned that I think he would seriously think of going to is Spurs.

If Spurs and Everton can't reach agreement and there is no other club interested, can Barkley afford to play under 23 football for a year and let his international career disappear ?

I suspect that his international career has already disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back