Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon David. If you're going to wum at least get your narrative straight
There is no contradiction at play. You're just not getting it. One poster gives his view as to why Barkley is essential: I repeat his assertion and add my own about Lukaku being irreplaceable...

...erm...the end.

There is no contradiction at play. You're just not getting it. One poster gives his view as to why Barkley is essential: I repeat his assertion and add my own about Lukaku being irreplaceable...

...erm...the end.

It's ok david. I understand

We need to sell him soon, Lukaku cant be the only one we sell along with a few cheap players, can get good money for him which can be re-invested and lets be honest about this, are we really going to notice he has gone?

You have doubts about everything Koeman and Moshri do, because you are an incredibly boring, tired old record, suffocating the life and positivity out of everything, due to you having absolutely zero life outside of sitting on this forum stifling the joy of Evertonians under the Mosh era.

That said, at least you are consistent.

That's unfair, Dave is entitled to free speech on here, as long as he doesn't abuse individuals personally, which is exactly what you are doing.Its you that seems to be the boring one with your over reaction. Either disagree with him or ignore him, but don't abuse him. Its only the bleeding internet for Gawds sake!

That's unfair, Dave is entitled to free speech on here, as long as he doesn't abuse individuals personally, which is exactly what you are doing.Its you that seems to be the boring one with your over reaction. Either disagree with him or ignore him, but don't abuse him. Its only the bleeding internet for Gawds sake!

OK mate ;)

No.

Quite frankly there's only Keane I feel is a step up.

Kone > Sandro ?
Valencia > Sandro?

If Sandro will be used as a winger

Mgeady > Sandro?

Barry > klassen?
McCarthy > klassen?
Besic > klassen?

Robles > Pickford?
Stek > Pickford?

That's your view is it?

Kone > Sandro ?
Valencia > Sandro?

If Sandro will be used as a winger

Mgeady > Sandro?

Barry > klassen?
McCarthy > klassen?
Besic > klassen?

Robles > Pickford?
Stek > Pickford?

That's your view is it?
Hilarious that you think all those are no brainers.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back