Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you use a stat you think is meaningless as a stick to beat the club/owner with?

If Simon baker had presented those stats and used them to praise Koeman in his use of Barkley this season I feel you'd have had a different reaction

He used his stats on Barkley; I added mine on Lukaku. Simple as that. It wasn't an endorsement.

No. I have a lot of doubts about Pickford.

You have doubts about everything Koeman and Moshri do, because you are an incredibly boring, tired old record, suffocating the life and positivity out of everything, due to you having absolutely zero life outside of sitting on this forum stifling the joy of Evertonians under the Mosh era.

That said, at least you are consistent.

Koeman could just privately say to Barkley - sorry mate about going public with the ultimatum, we do want you here but that contract offer is the only one on the table. Stay and improve and be patient and work hard and let's discuss your contract again in 18 months. Ross can come out and say - I love it here and had some concerns about my future , I will work hard improve and contribute to making us a great team !
Sign. Finished. Done
He'll get loads of games in the cups at least

You have doubts about everything Koeman and Moshri do, because you are an incredibly boring, tired old record, suffocating the life and positivity out of everything, due to you having absolutely zero life outside of sitting on this forum stifling the joy of Evertonians under the Mosh era.

That said, at least you are consistent.

Thomas, I hope you appreciate the irony in this assertion...

I fear for Tom Davies when he turns out not to be as great as our fans are hyping him up to be and he has the cheek to just be a very good premiership player who sometimes has bad games. God forbid he finds himself in a contract situation where the fans have feck all details of it and the assumptions and fuming start to crank up. The poor lad.

flip

flop

flip

flop

Spot on.

Heading out the door:

Barkley - one of the most prolific creator of chances in the PL
Lukaku - one of the most prolific goal-scorers in the PL

It's all good though, the Mosh has got this.
It's looking like it isn't it, with Spurs holding their nerve and waiting this out...and our manager having already told everyone that he'll get shut of anyone with less than a year on their contract as it destabilises the club (which it wouldn't have done when he did it at S'ton like, but that's another story).

"It's not the Mosh's fault". I think we'll be hearing a lot of this in the coming weeks. It wasn't his fault last summer when we had a putrid net spend; it wont be his fault this summer when the same trick is pulled off again.

Let's just accept he's doing what Kenwright did for years.

Mate, even by your standards this is thick as F***.

What sort of helmet can compare the 2? One pays off our deb, gets respected new manager and gets the land for new stadium while sanctioning the managers buys, the other doesnt!

The spending under Moshiri is worse than under Kenwright in real terms right now. That's just a plain fact when the Lukaku deal is finalised later today. We are getting speculative expensive punts and ageing superstars through the door, that's all.
What was Lukaku when we signed him but an expensive punt...every single transfer is a punt.

It depends on your frame of mind and attitude towards the club but I would see the signings of Pickford, Klaasen, Sandro and Keane as absolutely invigorating for fanbase and playing staff alike.

I think it is a shame that Lukaku would not stay for just one more season and I do agree that Barkley has not impressed RK enough to make him desperate to keep him and that too is a pity.

No. I have a lot of doubts about Pickford.
you're just a ray of sunshine really
victor meldrew.webp

Mate, even by your standards this is thick as F***.

What sort of helmet can compare the 2? One pays off our deb, gets respected new manager and gets the land for new stadium while sanctioning the managers buys, the other doesnt!
Paid off debt - I think you'll find that debt is still to be paid back in one way shape or form.
Gets respected new manager - he's done nothing for a decade...and before that he won inconsequential trophies
Gets the land for a new stadium - even Kenwright managed to do a deal on land for a stadium
...whilst sanctioning buys - sanctioning the recycling of incoming player sale cash - hardly a revolutionary departure for us is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back