Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back before, didn't think he was bad at all today thought he had a fairly decent game, come back to him getting loads on twitter and on here, maybe i was just pissed but he looked fine to me, some people just love to slate the local lads.

Just got back before, didn't think he was bad at all today thought he had a fairly decent game, come back to him getting loads on twitter and on here, maybe i was just pissed but he looked fine to me, some people just love to slate the local lads.

He was so good going forward today. Though at 2-0 when we couldn't put two passes together I think it showed a lack of squad depth - we could have done with someone to bring on for Ross who is more defensive minded and can help maintain control when being pressed.

How many times you been back lad?

When did you get back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back