Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the top. Statistically the best player in the premier league no end product haha he is third in the league for assists has more goals & assists than payet. His problem is clear for 60
Minutes today he was excellent however once we have limted possession he is poor the same occurence happened against Spurs poor first half when we had limted possession then second half we get the ball & he is great bossed the game & city in the league first half brilliant possession stats roughly 50\5O if not in slightly in our favour he is brilliant second half we struggle for possession he isn't great. It's simple teach him How to play out of possession not simply getting into shape cutting out angles get us the ball back Ross you are strong as an on & fast as fook.

http://www.squawka.com/football-player-rankings#performance-score#player-stats#english-barclays-premier-league|season-2015/2016#all-teams#all-player-positions#16#44#0#0#90#08/08/2015#17/01/2016#season#1#all-matches#total

Sent from my iPhone
His passing yesterday in the final 3rd was shocking, and it's not a one off either, he plays a wrong ball or poor pass in that area frequently.

He has more shots blocked than any player I watch in this league, because he telegraphs it to the defenders.

I thought he was poor yesterday, no end product after a couple of good turn and runs, and that's why he was subbed.

So exciting, so creative in that clip, makes champioks look pathetic. He just go tired, he is boss.

Had a big part to play in almost every goal this season, and getting closer to Rom by each game as player of the year

His passing yesterday in the final 3rd was shocking, and it's not a one off either, he plays a wrong ball or poor pass in that area frequently.

He has more shots blocked than any player I watch in this league, because he telegraphs it to the defenders.

I thought he was poor yesterday, no end product after a couple of good turn and runs, and that's why he was subbed.
Your sort of right he did hit room may bad passes I'm just glad the 2 he did to baines before Barnes crossed for goals were good

I've never seen a player hit the woodwork or miss by an inch than Suarez then suddenly something happened & everything went in perhaps it was luck perhaps it was simply experience he won't keep getting shots blocked forever sooner or later he is going to explode it's coming

I've never seen a player hit the woodwork or miss by an inch than Suarez then suddenly something happened & everything went in perhaps it was luck perhaps it was simply experience he won't keep getting shots blocked forever sooner or later he is going to explode it's coming
The shot he hit the post with was a miss hit, no way the near post was his target, had he shot across the Keeper he had a much better chance of scoring.

That Vid above shows how many poor passes he played around their box, the composure in the final 3rd is the difference between 20m players and 60m players.

Barkley has improved his game the last 18 months no doubt about that, and with another 18 months I'm sure his final ball will improve too.

thought he was very good yesterday, his strength under pressure and when running is brilliant for someone of his age. I think if martinez used his spanish connections to bring in a coach who could teach him how to keep his head up rather than down when receiving the ball in the opposition's 3rd, we could be looking at one of the best midfielders in the world.

Nobody in england can teach how to be like a david silva or mesut ozil, a bit of continental coaching could see him get a mass of assists, because he can always wriggle out of tackles to create the space.

thought he was very good yesterday, his strength under pressure and when running is brilliant for someone of his age. I think if martinez used his spanish connections to bring in a coach who could teach him how to keep his head up rather than down when receiving the ball in the opposition's 3rd, we could be looking at one of the best midfielders in the world.

Nobody in england can teach how to be like a david silva or mesut ozil, a bit of continental coaching could see him get a mass of assists, because he can always wriggle out of tackles to create the space.

This is what Ross brings to the table. First half yesterday he was tightly marked and the number of times he used his strength to free himself helped create the space that put us on the front foot. He scares teams and creates space whereas apart from a select few in the league would play the backward pass and get nowhere. He is a cracking player and we would miss him badly but we can all see he needs polishing up a bit more in certain areas but who doesn't.

This is what Ross brings to the table. First half yesterday he was tightly marked and the number of times he used his strength to free himself helped create the space that put us on the front foot. He scares teams and creates space whereas apart from a select few in the league would play the backward pass and get nowhere. He is a cracking player and we would miss him badly but we can all see he needs polishing up a bit more in certain areas but who doesn't.

lukaku's improved massively from last season regarding his all round game - barkley has definitely moved up a notch this season, he will continue to do that for the next 5 or 6 years until his prime.

Top Assists
Mesut Özil
11.gif
Germany Arsenal FC
Kevin De Bruyne
5.gif
Belgium Manchester City
David Silva
48.gif
Spain Manchester City
Deulofeu
48.gif
Spain Everton FC
Riyad Mahrez
69.gif
Algeria Leicester City
Ross Barkley
12.gif
England Everton FC

To say his final ball is shocking...he's in good company.

Still...he doesn't play for Arsenal etc so he won't be praised enough, he's not the "complete" midfielder like Delle Alli, won't be first team for England.

All you get is his final ball isn't good.

Read your first line and stopped.
Your an idiot stop watching Everton you wool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back