Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shot he hit the post with was a miss hit, no way the near post was his target, had he shot across the Keeper he had a much better chance of scoring.

That Vid above shows how many poor passes he played around their box, the composure in the final 3rd is the difference between 20m players and 60m players.

Barkley has improved his game the last 18 months no doubt about that, and with another 18 months I'm sure his final ball will improve too.
Fully agree

Mixed bag from him i thought, very good first half, decent spell in the 2nd, he was getting on the turn at will and showed great strength when under pressure. His final ball was a bit off yesterday and he shouldve scored but decent game

Great player, improve the defense/energy behind him by adding McCarthy to Besic, improve the wide outlets by playing Del and Mirrrallas consistently and he can look world class

Barkley was our weak link yesterday - very poor distribution -
never created anything for Lukaku -
would have liked to see him replaced by Deulefeu in the middle at half time -
he should play deeper and stay away from our engine room

he should play deeper and stay away from our engine room[/QUOTE

Seriously I thought he ended mikel & Matics Chelsea careers they simply couldn't cope with him they had no answer

iously I thought he ended mikel & Matics Chelsea careers they simply couldn't cope with him they had no answer

You do come out with some random stuff mate.

Play Deulofeu through the middle even though he's never played there in his life? Nice one.

At half time mate? Shame that, might not have scored our first two that he had such a large hand in.

He was great yesterday if you watch it from a different perspective. Key pass for Baines with the first, great run to start the move for the second and unfortunate to hit the post. Ran rings round Mikel and Matic first half.

You do come out with some random stuff mate.

Play Deulofeu through the middle even though he's never played there in his life? Nice one.

please do not insult my opinion randomly -
you are entitled to yours but please:
tell us where Barkley's distribution was great or where he created anything for Lukaku -
Deulefeu is in my opinion a much better ball player than Barkley -
take away Barkley's free kicks and corners and see how little he creates from open play -
Deulefeu does that much better - ask Lukaku - therefore in my opinion he would do better behind the striker than Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back